ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Expired NICOP (ID Card)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR Application - Expired NICOP (ID Card)

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:51 am

sme01 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:35 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:30 am
If you have a tenancy agreement, it is obvious that you RENT.
Yes I(sponsor) rent but not the applicant.

so still confused...
What should be the answer of this question:
Do you own or rent your home ? I rent or Neither own or rent(as applicant is not renting) ?
The answer is YOU RENT

sme01

Ren amount difference

Post by sme01 » Mon May 16, 2022 7:10 pm

Hi,

There is a slight difference in the rent amount I mentioned in application and the actual rent.
Actually for some reason I was wrongly paying £10 extra for my rent for almost an year and just came to know recently when i got my tenancy reference letter. My letting agent has sorted it but could this be a problem in my application ? as the amount I mentions and paying is slightly different then what mentioned in my tenancy reference letter, though i am paying extra ?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Ren amount difference

Post by zimba » Tue May 17, 2022 10:46 pm

sme01 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:10 pm
Hi,

There is a slight difference in the rent amount I mentioned in application and the actual rent.
Actually for some reason I was wrongly paying £10 extra for my rent for almost an year and just came to know recently when i got my tenancy reference letter. My letting agent has sorted it but could this be a problem in my application ? as the amount I mentions and paying is slightly different then what mentioned in my tenancy reference letter, though i am paying extra ?
This is a non-issue.
You repeatedly reposted this query several times today. Your posts had to be moderated and moved several times just today, making it a hassle for the moderators. You will get an answer when someone has an answer to your queries. Contributors here are not at your service. Stop doing this :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice