ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET M UKVCAS APPOINTMENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

badayuni92

ILR application help

Post by badayuni92 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:39 pm

Hi I am sorry if these questions have ready been answered elsewhere. I would be so grateful if someone could answer the below questions.

My wife currently has the FLR(M) visa which expires soon. She is will be eligible to apply for ILR(M) via the 5 year route.

I am a British citizen and the sole earner.

1. As my wife doesn't work and I support her, am I right in saying its only myself that needs to meet the minimum income threshold?

2. To prove English B1 for the FLR(M) visa application we had my wife's degree which was obtained in india cross checked by UK NAARIC. Can I use the same UK NAARIC document for the ILR application? Or does it have an expiry period?

3. Can I submit the application anytime from 28 days before she reaches 5 years,

4. Please can someone provide a comprehensive list of supporting documents that need to be submitted with the application?

5. My wife has passed the life in the uk test. What proof do you need to supply?

Thanks so much

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR application help

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:15 am

badayuni92 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:39 pm
Hi I am sorry if these questions have ready been answered elsewhere. I would be so grateful if someone could answer the below questions.

My wife currently has the FLR(M) visa which expires soon. She is will be eligible to apply for ILR(M) via the 5 year route.

I am a British citizen and the sole earner.

1. As my wife doesn't work and I support her, am I right in saying its only myself that needs to meet the minimum income threshold? Yes

2. To prove English B1 for the FLR(M) visa application we had my wife's degree which was obtained in india cross checked by UK NAARIC. Can I use the same UK NAARIC document for the ILR application? Or does it have an expiry period? You can reuse same.

3. Can I submit the application anytime from 28 days before she reaches 5 years, Yes

4. Please can someone provide a comprehensive list of supporting documents that need to be submitted with the application?

5. My wife has passed the life in the uk test. What proof do you need to supply? Enter the reference number she got on passing.

Thanks so much

badayuni92

ILR SET M UKVCAS APPOINTMENT

Post by badayuni92 » Tue May 17, 2022 8:33 pm

Apologies if this has already been asked.

We've just completed my wife's ilr application and have made payment. The final step is to book an appointment for the fingerprints we also want to use the service where they scan all the documents for us

When booking appointment for any date for any city its saying no dates available. Does anyone have Aby ideas why?

I have not gone for super priority as it wasn't available

Any help really appreciated

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR SET M UKVCAS APPOINTMENT

Post by zimba » Tue May 17, 2022 9:37 pm

The visa processing service such as the super priority service is provided by UK visa and immigration and it has NO influence on the level of service you will get from UKVCAS. UKVCAS centres are operated by UKVI's partner Sopra Steria Limited. Their job is ONLY to check your documents, collect your biometrics data and then simply forward them to UKVI for processing. They may or may not have appointment availability at the centres for the time or place you want.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

badayuni92

Post by badayuni92 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:55 pm

Hi zimba

Thanks for the reply. That is what is strange though, I have checked around 50 centres all over the country from London to Glasgow not a single one of them has an appointment available between now and 13th June

Just wondered if there might be a reason for that

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 17, 2022 10:49 pm

Just the sheer number of applicants it seems
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

badayuni92

Post by badayuni92 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:03 pm

Yes I guess so. What if we don't get any appointments before the deadline do we lose the application fee

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 18, 2022 8:19 am

badayuni92 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:03 pm
Yes I guess so. What if we don't get any appointments before the deadline do we lose the application fee
Does not work like that. You have at least 45 days to book. Certainly contact the UKVCAS