ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transferring ILR in UK from Passport to Biometric Card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

advise07
Newly Registered
Romania

Transferring ILR in UK from Passport to Biometric Card

Post by advise07 » Tue May 17, 2022 12:11 pm

Hi,

I wonder if somebody can help, I have had Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK since 2005, I have now applied to transfer the ILR onto a Biometric Card.
I have already submitted the last 7 years of bank statements and other documentation, as requested in the application.
I have now received the following email:I refer to your application for a No Time Limit Biometric Residence Permit.

To help me consider the matter further, please provide either of the following original documents to confirm your continued residence in the United Kingdom from 2005 – 2015.
 Passport(s) or travel document(s) showing a stamp in the last 2 years.
 National insurance contributions statement.
 Employer’s letter noting start and end dates.
 Wage slips or P60’s.
 College letters noting start and end dates, including attendance record.
 Council tax bills.
 Bank statements.
 Doctor’s letter noting appointment dates.

Any other documentation that may show you had been resident in the UK during the dates above
To enable the application to be considered fully and promptly we require all of the above documentation. It is essential that you reply within 14 days. If you fail to provide the required documents, the application will be considered on the basis of the documents that you have already provided. This may result in your application being refused. Please reply to this email providing the documents.

Please send your documents electronically to ;

livsetAAHub@homeoffice.gov.uk"

If somebody could help with where I can upload the documents requested, it would be greatly appreciated, as I only have 10 days left to do it in.

Thank You !!

Cornelia

vinny

Re: Transferring ILR in UK from Passport to Biometric Card

Post by vinny » Tue May 17, 2022 12:16 pm

advise07 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:11 pm
Please send your documents electronically to ;

livsetAAHub@homeoffice.gov.uk"

If somebody could help with where I can upload the documents requested, it would be greatly appreciated, as I only have 10 days left to do it in.

Thank You !!

Cornelia
Email livsetAAHub@homeoffice.gov.uk and attach your documents?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

advise07
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by advise07 » Wed May 18, 2022 9:31 am

Thank you for your response.

Please try and copy and paste the link into a browser and see what it comes up with.

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 18, 2022 10:28 am

advise07 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:31 am
Thank you for your response.

Please try and copy and paste the link into a browser and see what it comes up with.

Kind Regards
What exactly are you asking or do you mean?? What link are you referring to?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ywlgy

Post by ywlgy » Wed May 18, 2022 8:42 pm

What are you talking about? It is an email address, not a website :!:

Just send an email to this address, attaching all required documents.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.