ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) declaration form.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MJONES123
Newly Registered

FLR (M) application. Document scanning/uploading

Post by MJONES123 » Thu May 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Hi :)
A question if I may please? I'm preparing my wife's FLR (M) application and have most of the documents ready. I'm waiting for my bank statements to be posted (unless I can use downloaded versions from my online banking?) and a letter from my HR department to arrive.
The question is, do I need to upload the documents at the same time as I complete the online section, and pay the NHS charge, and the visa fee, or do I, can I, do that part first, then upload the documents later?
Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) application. Document scanning/uploading

Post by CR001 » Thu May 19, 2022 5:46 pm

You can use inline statement and a digital off employer letter.

You upload AFTER you have applied and paid online. Your documents however must be date on or before the date you submit and pay online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Thu May 19, 2022 5:50 pm

Hi we used a mixture, ones that were missing I downloaded and printed in colour (as we went for scanning). You can upload the documents later, I think you have until a couple of days before the biometric appointment.

MJONES123
Newly Registered

Post by MJONES123 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:01 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 5:46 pm
You can use inline statement and a digital off employer letter.

You upload AFTER you have applied and paid online. Your documents however must be date on or before the date you submit and pay online.
Thank you. That's very helpful.

MJONES123
Newly Registered

Post by MJONES123 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:04 pm

Kimn wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 5:50 pm
Hi we used a mixture, ones that were missing I downloaded and printed in colour (as we went for scanning). You can upload the documents later, I think you have until a couple of days before the biometric appointment.
That's great! Thanks very much. So, just to be clear, I complete the online application, pay them the fees, then I have time to upload the supporting documents as long as it's a few days before the biometric appointment?
Also, if her current BRP end date is before any available appointments, is the application still valid?

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Thu May 19, 2022 9:42 pm

Yes there will be a link to follow which will take you to the UKVACS website where you create a login, can upload documents and book an appointment as well as purchase additional services such as document scanning. Once we submitted the application it said we had two months to attend an appointment to provide documents and biometrics. Our closest centre had about a month wait for appointments however got an appointment in another centre for a week later. Free appointments will be a bit of a wait.

MJONES123
Newly Registered

Post by MJONES123 » Fri May 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Kimn wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:42 pm
Yes there will be a link to follow which will take you to the UKVACS website where you create a login, can upload documents and book an appointment as well as purchase additional services such as document scanning. Once we submitted the application it said we had two months to attend an appointment to provide documents and biometrics. Our closest centre had about a month wait for appointments however got an appointment in another centre for a week later. Free appointments will be a bit of a wait.
Thank you :)
I've managed to get an appointment, a free one! Bit of a drive but our nearest centre only had paid appointments. Managed to get one for next month so that's not too bad. I'm just reading that we also need to bring the original documents as well as uploading them.

MJONES123
Newly Registered

FLR(M) declaration form.

Post by MJONES123 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:52 pm

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me find a link to download the applicant's declaration form? We did have one, but I just can't find it!
We've got the sponsor's one, I've signed it, uploaded it, no problem. Just getting all the papers ready for the appointment next week and just can't find my wife's signed declaration!
Thank you in advance :)