ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Approval and Job Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ruzfactor
Bangladesh

Citizenship Approval and Job Application

Post by ruzfactor » Thu May 19, 2022 6:27 pm

Hello everyone,

My citizenship application was approved couple of months ago, and the ceremony will take place on 31 May. I am interested to apply few jobs which are open to British nationals only. However, the deadlines are fast approaching and my miss out on that before my ceremony takes place. Am I legally allowed now to say I am a British citizen in the applications (these are online application forms)? I am hoping by the time any interview (if any) takes place my ceremony would be done by then. Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship Approval and Job Application

Post by CR001 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:29 pm

You are not British yet. You are only British once you have attended the ceremony and received your certificate.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.