ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Health and Care Worker Visa Delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pk28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Health and Care Worker Visa Delay

Post by pk28 » Thu May 19, 2022 10:22 pm

Hi Guys,

I applied for health and care worker visa as a doctor within UK 6 months ago. I have had no decision on my visa and every time I contacted UKVI, I was given a generic answer about IT issues and that I should continue to work whilst waiting for my decision. For the last 3 months, even UKVI has stopped replying to my emails. Its now been 6 months and still no answer. I even filed a compliant to UKVI and still received no answer.

Has anyone experience this or has any advise of what to do?

bd3
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Health and Care Worker Visa Delay

Post by bd3 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:39 am

Hi! I'm just wondering if you've heard back at all or if you took any additional steps to escalate this?

I'm in a similar position although I recently got asked to supply additional evidence. Not heard back for 4 weeks now and getting increasingly anxious. I paid for priority.

John3293
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Health and Care Worker Visa Delay

Post by John3293 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:23 am

pk28 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 10:22 pm
Hi Guys,

I applied for health and care worker visa as a doctor within UK 6 months ago. I have had no decision on my visa and every time I contacted UKVI, I was given a generic answer about IT issues and that I should continue to work whilst waiting for my decision. For the last 3 months, even UKVI has stopped replying to my emails. Its now been 6 months and still no answer. I even filed a compliant to UKVI and still received no answer.

Has anyone experience this or has any advise of what to do?

Better you write an email to UKVINHSTeam@homeoffice.gov.uk.

This email is exclusively for NHS based healthcare visas. They're quick to act. Hope this resolves your issue.