ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application " Convictions and other penalties" SP30

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

drnair
Newly Registered
India

ILR application " Convictions and other penalties" SP30

Post by drnair » Sun May 22, 2022 12:06 pm

Hi.,
I have a similar question., i have had two speeding offences., both SP30, 3 points each., one of which has now expired and the other one still on my license.
Do i need to mention this in my application under the heading "Convictions and other penalties" "A penalty for a driving offence, for example disqualification for speeding or no motor insurance"?
I was not disqualified in both cases. I had also paid the fines in both cases in good time and they were not contested. Please advice

Kris001
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR application " Convictions and other penalties" SP30

Post by Kris001 » Sun May 22, 2022 10:24 pm

Yes, declare them both.
If they were both FPN's you should be fine. But if you got them through courts, you have to wait for two years from the date of convictions, else ILR will be refused.