ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange email from Atlas Home Office

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jafersadeq

Strange email from Atlas Home Office

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:21 am

Dear Gurus,

My wife applied for NA on 20/7/2021, bio on 5/8/2021
We did not hear from HO so far, I applied PAP and complaint with no result.
On Sunday 5/6/2022 she received an email from HO says:
"Following your recent application for Nationality you should have attended an appointment at a UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service point to enrol your biometrics (scanned fingerprints and photograph).

As part of your online application you were informed that you would receive this reminder letter if you had not attended an appointment and enrolled your biometrics within 45 working days. Our records show that you have failed to comply with this instruction, without providing us with a reasonable explanation.

If you have already booked or attended an appointment to enrol your biometrics before seeing this email, then please ignore this reminder.

Next Steps

As part of your online application, you were informed that you have to enrol your biometrics within a specified time frame. You must now return to your online application to book and attend an appointment at a UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service point to provide your evidence and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph).

Your application may be rejected as invalid if you do not provide your biometric information.

This will apply even if you have provided all the other relevant information, documentation and payment required to validate your application.

What happens if I cannot enrol my biometric information?

If there are exceptional circumstances as to why you are unable to enrol your biometric information within the specified time frame you must call the UK Visas & Immigration Contact Centre on 0300 123 2241 and explain why you are unable to attend. Please be aware that we may request more information and evidence about why you are unable to enrol your biometric features.

What shall we do?
I sent UKVCAS-Sopra Strea an enquiry about that, and a complaint + second PAP.

Please advise
Regards

Mo22
Newly Registered

Re: Strange email from Atlas Home Office

Post by Mo22 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:07 pm

Hi, I have seeing few others peoples on Facebook group received same email
There does not seem to be any consistency in why or when they send it.
I'm m hoping it is an automated email that has been sent out in error 🤔