ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Visa Query regarding Brp

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dip07
Newly Registered
India

Schengen Visa Query regarding Brp

Post by Dip07 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Hi Admins,

Can you please help me out with one of my query regarding Schengen visa application.

I have my appointment with TLS Contact on 5th July for France schenegen visa. While taking the appointment in TLS Contact I have entered my BRP details which I had with me and also same BRP was used last time when I have visited Europe couple of years ago. Recently I have received a new BRP as I have changed my visa type . So query is whether I need to carry both the BRP ( last and current ) during appointment or I need to call tls contact and make the amendments.. please let me know as I am not able to reach tls contact over the phone
Regards

glas195

Re: Schengen Visa Query regarding Brp

Post by glas195 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:56 pm

Dip07 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:54 pm
Hi Admins,

Can you please help me out with one of my query regarding Schengen visa application.

I have my appointment with TLS Contact on 5th July for France schenegen visa. While taking the appointment in TLS Contact I have entered my BRP details which I had with me and also same BRP was used last time when I have visited Europe couple of years ago. Recently I have received a new BRP as I have changed my visa type . So query is whether I need to carry both the BRP ( last and current ) during appointment or I need to call tls contact and make the amendments.. please let me know as I am not able to reach tls contact over the phone
Regards
Bring both cards to the appointment and explain it to them. They will know what to do

Dip07
Newly Registered
India

Re: Schengen Visa Query regarding Brp

Post by Dip07 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:33 pm