ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone received an invite for June 2022 ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

albanx
Newly Registered
Albania

Re: Has anyone received an invite for June 2022 ceremony

Post by albanx » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:05 pm

same situation for me:
- Got grant letter 14 of April
- Followed the instructions:
- Paid the 950 fee,
- went to a Sollicitor, and filled the declaration of fidelity
- send all back by post including passport photo size, IRP card copy, Copy of Biometric page of passport.

The letter was clearly stating that if I sent the document back within 4 weeks, it won't be needed to attend a ceremony.
- Document were received 21st of April
- Online it is all completed
- Still waiting either for a certificate or for an invitation

idonteatanimals
India

Post by idonteatanimals » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:50 am

No invite today too, I am starting to get anxious now

NiallPP
Ireland

Post by NiallPP » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:57 am

Got the invite today! Dated 7th June

1230pm registration.

Those who haven't received yet don't panic, these seem to be being sent in waves depending on registration time. Not sure if there are 2 or 3 ceremonies in Killarney on this day but i'll bet theres a few more invites to be received yet.

idonteatanimals
India

Post by idonteatanimals » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:04 am

NiallPP wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:57 am

1230pm registration.

Those who haven't received yet don't panic, these seem to be being sent in waves depending on registration time. Not sure if there are 2 or 3 ceremonies in Killarney on this day but i'll bet theres a few more invites to be received yet.
Sweet, thanks for update

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:59 am

NiallPP wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:57 am

1230pm registration.

Me too folks n Niall is dead right, more invitations are on the way, don’t lose hope!!

Rumple
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rumple » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:53 pm

I received my invite for the 20 June ceremony today 9 June (dated 7 June).
12:30 ceremony.

5Yearsin2020
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by 5Yearsin2020 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:52 pm

idonteatanimals wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:50 am
No invite today too, I am starting to get anxious now
Same here!

16 May 22: Paid 950 Euro fee
20 May 22: Processed fee email confirmation
Ceremony Invitation: Still no invitation as of today. :cry:

Hopefully will receive before the end of this week.

Ketevaness
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ketevaness » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:30 pm

Delighted i found this forum.
I paid on 18th of May, acknowledgement received on 20th, still waiting for my invitation, but after reading all this, I am bit hopeful but still a little anxious.
Someone mentioned they paid and sent DECLARATION on the same day. What declaration? I only submitted the online form and the payment. Did I miss something?

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:29 pm

Ketevaness wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:30 pm
I paid on 18th of May, acknowledgement received on 20th, still waiting for my invitation, but after reading all this, I am bit hopeful but still a little anxious.
Someone mentioned they paid and sent DECLARATION on the same day. What declaration? I only submitted the online form and the payment. Did I miss something?
Declaration doesn’t apply to recently approved applicants as they need to attend Citizenship Ceremony to complete the process.

You are mostly like part of 2nd batch of ceremony (12:30pm) and the invitations went sent 7th June. I reckon you should receive it tomorrow or by early next week.

Not sure there will a 3rd batch but I reckon all applicants should receive it by middle of next week.

Fingers crossed and hope you get it tomorrow.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:30 pm

Ketevaness wrote:
Declaration doesn’t apply to recently approved applicants as they need to attend Citizenship Ceremony to complete the process.

You are mostly like part of 2nd batch of ceremony (12:30pm) and the invitations were sent on 7th June. I reckon you should receive it tomorrow or by early next week.

Not sure there will be a 3rd batch but I reckon all applicants should receive it by middle of next week.

Ketevaness
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ketevaness » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:34 pm

idonteatanimals wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:46 pm
raja.brit wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:47 pm
I got a reply from Citizenship Team after I emailed them last night that invitations will be issued in coming days.

Look out for it guys!!
I wonder if it's going to be postal invites or email or both
It's Ireland, of course it'll be postal invites 😄

Ketevaness
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ketevaness » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:00 pm

raja.brit wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:30 pm
Ketevaness wrote:

You are mostly like part of 2nd batch of ceremony (12:30pm) and the invitations were sent on 7th June. I reckon you should receive it tomorrow or by early next week.

Not sure there will be a 3rd batch but I reckon all applicants should receive it by middle of next week.

Ah ok, thank you for explaining about the declaration. I was panicking.
Fingers crossed now it comes tomorrow, i am checking my post box 5 times a day 😄

Ketevaness
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ketevaness » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:00 pm

raja.brit wrote:
Ketevaness wrote:

Fingers crossed now it comes tomorrow, i am checking my post box 5 times a day 😄

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:46 pm

Ketevaness wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:00 pm
raja.brit wrote:
Ketevaness wrote:

I was doing the same yesterday, don’t worry you will get it 😂

capt_a_350
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by capt_a_350 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:09 am

I received the approval on 18 May (letter dated 12 May), paid the fees on 19 May and it was processed on 23 May (mark as completed).

Till now, haven't received anything by Post unfortunately and not sure what to do.

Sent an email to citizenship to follow-up, but of course no reply.

idonteatanimals
India

Post by idonteatanimals » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:19 am

Got invite today for 20th June, letter dated 8th June.

Ketevaness
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ketevaness » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:28 am

Ugh, checked my post box and still nothing, I was very hopeful considering it's Friday.
What if Postman lost it? :shock: do they use registered post at least? 😭😭😭 I am obsessing over it now.
Is it possible that even if I paid, i might have been placed for December ceremony?

idonteatanimals
India

Post by idonteatanimals » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:02 pm

Ketevaness wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:28 am
Ugh, checked my post box and still nothing, I was very hopeful considering it's Friday.
What if Postman lost it? :shock: do they use registered post at least? 😭😭😭 I am obsessing over it now.
Is it possible that even if I paid, i might have been placed for December ceremony?
It's normal post in brown envelop. I doubt that postman might have lost it. They are sending letters on daily basis. You will most probably get it by next week.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:16 pm

Ketevaness wrote:
I feel you. I was in the same boat until I got it.
As I said, you should receive by early next week. Anpost is normally very reliable.

I can see Citizenship team has sent another batch of invitations on 8th. So it can take 2 working days at least to get it.

There is no harm in sending an email to Citizenship Team to their urgent attention asking for an update.

Note that originally it seemed as though there was a ceremony at only 10am and then people got 1230pm time slot. So if there is another one, then more invitations will be mailed.

Fingers crossed!

Ketevaness
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ketevaness » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:11 pm

You guys are so kind! Thank you.
I really hope to get it either tomorrow morning or before Wednesday next week. I'm almost camping out by my post box 😄🙈

Nerdanel
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nerdanel » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:25 pm

corkms wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:06 am
MarijanaVol wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:15 pm
Nerdanel wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:25 am
corkms wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:12 am
Nerdanel wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:40 pm
corkms wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:39 pm

Hey @Nerdanel, any updates on your side of things? Nothing here yet. Just sitting pretty on the "Submitted" bucket still.
No change as well. The application is still in “Submitted “ :-(
Still no update from my end of things. How about you @Nerdanel?

My application is still in the "Submitted" stage. I sent my declaration via registered post on the same day that I paid the fee and saw that their declaration section received it the next day. There's no chance that they lost the forms in their office and think we haven't submitted them, is there?
No, still no change for me, it's still in the "submitted" stage :-( I sent them another email today as it's exactly 6 weeks since I sent the declaration and paid the fees.
Same with me. Paid fee 27/4, sent declaration 27/4 and not a word after that. It’s showing as “submitted “ since then.
Good to know that there are more people in the same situation at least. It's still frustrating though, hey?
Hi both, my payment was just processed 🥳. Hope it will be processed for you soon as well and we will all get the certificates soon!

corkms
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by corkms » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:17 pm

Nerdanel wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:25 pm
corkms wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:06 am
MarijanaVol wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:15 pm
Nerdanel wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:25 am
corkms wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:12 am
Nerdanel wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:40 pm

No change as well. The application is still in “Submitted “ :-(
Still no update from my end of things. How about you @Nerdanel?

My application is still in the "Submitted" stage. I sent my declaration via registered post on the same day that I paid the fee and saw that their declaration section received it the next day. There's no chance that they lost the forms in their office and think we haven't submitted them, is there?
No, still no change for me, it's still in the "submitted" stage :-( I sent them another email today as it's exactly 6 weeks since I sent the declaration and paid the fees.
Same with me. Paid fee 27/4, sent declaration 27/4 and not a word after that. It’s showing as “submitted “ since then.
Good to know that there are more people in the same situation at least. It's still frustrating though, hey?
Hi both, my payment was just processed 🥳. Hope it will be processed for you soon as well and we will all get the certificates soon!
My payment was just processed as well.

I hope they still send a certificate instead of an invitation.

Fingers crossed.

@Nerdanel, could you update this thread when you receive your cert? I've moved house and just want to make sure the mail redirection forwards to my new place alright.

5Yearsin2020
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by 5Yearsin2020 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:12 pm

Ketevaness wrote:
Same here, didn’t get anything today either.

I’m planning to send an email first thing Monday morning if nothing comes through in tomorrow’s post.

Fingers crossed for everyone else still waiting.

Ketevaness
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ketevaness » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:29 pm

5Yearsin2020 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:12 pm
Ketevaness wrote:

I’m planning to send an email first thing Monday morning if nothing comes through in tomorrow’s post.

Hey, didn't get anything in today's post either. Did you?
Ive sent them an email the second after I checked my post box. I got the email acknowledgement. So hopefully they'll respond asap OR even more hopeful I'll get the letter on Monday or Tuesday the latest. ♥️ Best of luck to you.

5Yearsin2020
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by 5Yearsin2020 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:50 pm

Ketevaness wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:29 pm
5Yearsin2020 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:12 pm
Ketevaness wrote:

Hey, didn't get anything in today's post either. Did you?
Ive sent them an email the second after I checked my post box. I got the email acknowledgement. So hopefully they'll respond asap OR even more hopeful I'll get the letter on Monday or Tuesday the latest. ♥️ Best of luck to you.
No letter for me either today. I’m also going to send an email to them to check on the status of the invite.
Best of luck to you too for Monday!