ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI minor and spouse for india

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MaggieClawz
Newly Registered

OCI minor and spouse for india

Post by MaggieClawz » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:25 pm

Hello,
Im applying for OCI : minor and spouse and I had a couple of questions regarding getting documents apostilled.
Marriage certificate issues in UK on the same day, Does it still need to be apostilled?
Birth certificate: spouse is a certificed copy obtained in 2013- so does that need to be apostilled?
minor got her certificate after 8 weeks of birth- does that need to be apostilled?

Has anyone recently applied and succesfully recieved their OCI without getting their certificated apostilled?

Many thanks for your time.

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: OCI minor and spouse for india

Post by dontringthebell » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:29 pm

MaggieClawz wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:25 pm
Hello,
Im applying for OCI : minor and spouse and I had a couple of questions regarding getting documents apostilled.
Marriage certificate issues in UK on the same day, Does it still need to be apostilled? No
Birth certificate: spouse is a certificed copy obtained in 2013- so does that need to be apostilled? yes
minor got her certificate after 8 weeks of birth- does that need to be apostilled? yes

Has anyone recently applied and succesfully recieved their OCI without getting their certificated apostilled?

Many thanks for your time.
https://www.hcilondon.gov.in/docs/16372 ... 112021.pdf
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI

MaggieClawz
Newly Registered

Re: OCI minor and spouse for india

Post by MaggieClawz » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:47 pm

Thank you very much for your swift response! Documents being apostilled.