ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents : Passport Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Documents : Passport Application

Post by raja.brit » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:04 am

Hey all,

I was looking at the documents for passport application and apparently they want original correspondence or utility bills etc for proof of name and address.

Following are my questions please:

- As most documents I have are electronic these days, will they accept printed copies from online?

- How recent should the documents be? For example, I found a letter from PPS office last December (2021) and wondering if this would be accepted even though it is about 6months old?

Any input would be appreciated.

Many thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

ankuagg
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Documents : Passport Application

Post by ankuagg » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:04 am

raja.brit wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:04 am
Hey all,

I was looking at the documents for passport application and apparently they want original correspondence or utility bills etc for proof of name and address.

- As most documents I have are electronic these days, will they accept printed copies from online?

- How recent should the documents be? For example, I found a letter from PPS office last December (2021) and wondering if this would be accepted even though it is about 6months old?

Many thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Yes they accept printed copies of utility bills etc for proof of name and address

for PPS letter, login to revenue.ie site and check if you have any latest letter and download and print it

safer side print documents in color mode.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:20 am

ankuagg wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:04 am
raja.brit wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:04 am
Hey all,

Many thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Yes they accept printed copies of utility bills etc for proof of name and address

for PPS letter, login to revenue.ie site and check if you have any latest letter and download and print it

safer side print documents in color mode.
Appreciate it ankuagg. Many thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:48 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.