ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200k Investement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Wesam
Mood:

Re: 200k Investement

Post by Wesam » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:19 am

in the accelerated rout application, i have this question

Date you first entered the UK

When did you first enter the UK?
(Required)
This is the date you entered the UK when the period of stay you are basing this application on started.

The first entry was on 13 June 2019 , however the i start count my 3 yesrs of qualifying period from 3 August 2019 to 3 August 2022 (when i will apply), so which date i need to enter in the application as answer for the herein above question?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Wesam wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:19 am
in the accelerated rout application, i have this question

Date you first entered the UK

When did you first enter the UK?
(Required)
This is the date you entered the UK when the period of stay you are basing this application on started.

The first entry was on 13 June 2019 , however the i start count my 3 yesrs of qualifying period from 3 August 2019 to 3 August 2022 (when i will apply), so which date i need to enter in the application as answer for the herein above question?
13 june
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Wesam
Mood:

Post by Wesam » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:20 am

I am on Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas , My daughter will be above 20 years when i will apply for her extension as dependent and my son will be above 16 years, is there any documents required for approving that they are still under me as dependents?

Wesam
Mood:

Post by Wesam » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:46 pm

any advice in the last enquiry please?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:18 pm

No. They can still extend as normal. That is because if you are granted a child visa, you can continue to extend that after turning 18
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Wesam
Mood:

Immigration health surcharge

Post by Wesam » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:34 pm

Good Day,

I applied for ILR Tier 1 Entrepreneur -Accelerated route, and now i apply for PBS dependents

The last step in the PBS application for extension, For The IHS , they ask for visa expiry date for the person you're joining or remaining with (which is myself) . i didnot get the visa yet, can i just add two years as this is the extention ?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Immigration health surcharge

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:29 am

Wesam wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:34 pm
Good Day,

I applied for ILR Tier 1 Entrepreneur -Accelerated route, and now i apply for PBS dependents

The last step in the PBS application for extension, For The IHS , they ask for visa expiry date for the person you're joining or remaining with (which is myself) . i didnot get the visa yet, can i just add two years as this is the extention ?
PBS Dependent visa is issued for 3 years. You need to put a date that brings the IHS calculation to cover 3 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice