ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ISD Online Portal -- won't let me create account!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lilirere
Newly Registered

ISD Online Portal -- won't let me create account!

Post by lilirere » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:00 pm

Has anything like the following happened to anyone else?

I need to pay the certificate fee and upload pictures, etc. for a minor naturalisation application. I have everything ready--except I can't actually seem to register for an account on the portal.

I'm going in circles on this. I've been trying for a couple of days now. I've tried multiple email addresses, checked all spam folders, etc. thoroughly, and I simply have not received any activation email. I can't create a new account using the same email addresses I've already tried, and I also can't reset the password on the system for an existing email that I used to try starting an account because the account isn't yet activated.

Any advice on either who to contact for tech problems with the online portal or any other possible workarounds?

bsang90
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: ISD Online Portal -- won't let me create account!

Post by bsang90 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:11 am

Exactly the same thing happened to us. Our friend did it last week no problem --- clearly something is broken in their system, but who the heck do we even contact...

NiallPP
Ireland

Post by NiallPP » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:58 pm

I'd try emailing them, on occasion they can respond fast if necessary and this seems like a big issue

bsang90
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by bsang90 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:44 pm

I called the hotline today and the woman said to send an email to immigrationsupport@justice.ie and explain what happened. Maybe if enough of us do, they'll realize it's broken.. still going to get buried under all the people who will be having this issue until they fix it though. Why is this process always such a mess :roll:

989m989
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by 989m989 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:15 pm

Hi All,

I joined these forums to offer a solution to this issue.

My wife is currently renewing her permission and we ran into this very problem 2 days ago.
I sent a mail to immigration support but didn't expect any kind of prompt reply. In the meantime I was trying to find a workaround.

Eventually, I noticed that if you go to the registration form (https://inisonline.jahs.ie/user/register) there is actually a link at the bottom of that page that says ''Click here to request a new account validation email''. It is located just below the terms and conditions check-box. Easy to miss if you are not looking!

Anyway, after clicking that link and re-entering my wife's e-mail we were able to successfully activate her account.

Hope this works for you all. The very best of luck!

Regards,
M

bsang90
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by bsang90 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:44 am

THANK YOU!! That link didn't exist a couple days ago - they must have gotten a bunch of messages from people and added it back. Worked for us as well!