ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate visa, delay in sponsor's letter approving visa application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kapildongare
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Graduate visa, delay in sponsor's letter approving visa application

Post by kapildongare » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:35 pm

I was a government-sponsored student (full tuition fees and partial living expenses for the duration of the course) and now I want to apply for a graduate visa. My sponsor is taking a bit longer to provide a letter approving my graduate visa application and my student visa is about to expire the early next week. so in this scenario-
1) can I submit my application without the sponsor's letter? Can I provide the sponsor's letter after a few days of submission of the visa application?
2) if my visa gets rejected, Can I appeal again with the sponsor's letter?
3)If my visa gets rejected, will I get sufficient time to travel back to my home country?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Graduate visa, delay in sponsor's letter approving visa application

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:07 am

kapildongare wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:35 pm
1) can I submit my application without the sponsor's letter? Can I provide the sponsor's letter after a few days of submission of the visa application?
It would be very risky. Do you know for sure that your financial sponsor will be consenting to the application?
kapildongare wrote:
2) if my visa gets rejected, Can I appeal again with the sponsor's letter?
No. You would no longer meet the requirement to have a Student visa when you apply.
kapildongare wrote:
3)If my visa gets rejected, will I get sufficient time to travel back to my home country?
You would just need to leave as soon as possible. If you have not left within 28 days of the end of the administrative review deadline, this could affect future applications.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.