ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa of uk citizen - Skilled worker or Family Visa?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukimigquest
Newly Registered

Dependent visa payslips

Post by ukimigquest » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm

I have british citizen and i am inside uk, i want to do the dependent visa for my wife and child.
I have payslip for 3 months as a full time. Now can i switch the company to another full time employment and provide paysilp for first 3 months on this company and next paysip from the new company for the dependent visa ?
If you are meeting the 22k pounds limit in first 4 months and if the payslips are from two companies , will there be any issue in showing the funds for dependent visas?
Do you need 6 month payslip and does it need to be from one company?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent visa payslips

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:34 pm

ukimigquest wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm
I have british citizen and i am inside uk, i want to do the dependent visa for my wife and child.
I have payslip for 3 months as a full time. Now can i switch the company to another full time employment and provide paysilp for first 3 months on this company and next paysip from the new company for the dependent visa ?
If you are meeting the 22k pounds limit in first 4 months and if the payslips are from two companies , will there be any issue in showing the funds for dependent visas?
Your income will fall under category B since you have not been employed for 6 months.

read page 23

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... rement.pdf
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

ukimigquest
Newly Registered

Post by ukimigquest » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:16 pm

Read the pages :
Refer this case study for eg:
Case studies – Category B: Less than 6 months with current employer or
variable income – person residing in the UK
Example (a)
The applicant’s partner works in the UK. She started a new job 3 months prior to the
date of application and her gross annual salary is £22,000. She meets part (1) of the
calculation for Category B because she is in salaried employment at the date of
application and her gross annual salary at the date of application meets the financial
requirement.
In addition, she must have received in the 12 months prior to the application the
level of income required to meet part (2) of the calculation for Category B. Before
starting her new job, she worked for another company for 7 months during the last
12 months. Including her current and previous job, the total amount she has earned
from employment in the last 12 months is £20,000.
The financial requirement is met under Category B because the applicant’s partner is
currently in a job paying at least £18,600 a year and has earned more than £18,600
from employment in the last 12 months

As i was in India before this 3 months,can i show my indian payslips before this 3 months ?
Yes i was earning more than 24k pounds equivalent in INR.

Which means that i can switch company now and show this 3 months and may be 1 month inthe new company and in addition say 6 months of overseas(india) payslips?

ukimigquest
Newly Registered

Post by ukimigquest » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:50 am

I should be able to switch company after 3 months with the current one? Is my understanding correct?

ukimigquest
Newly Registered

Post by ukimigquest » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:52 pm

Couldn't fully understand it fully.
Can i switch my company in 3 months to another one and i can show pay slips from first company with 3 months and second company with say 1 to 2 months payslips ? If say both of the jobs are full time and pays say more than £65k then i should not have any issue in proving the financial requirement?
Any help is much appreciated.

ukimigquest
Newly Registered

Post by ukimigquest » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:54 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:34 pm
ukimigquest wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm
Your income will fall under category B since you have not been employed for 6 months.

read page 23

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... rement.pdf

Couldn't fully understand it fully.
Can i switch my company in 3 months to another one and i can show pay slips from first company with 3 months and second company with say 1 to 2 months payslips ? If say both of the jobs are full time and pays say more than £65k then i should not have any issue in proving the financial requirement?
Any help is much appreciated.

ukimigquest
Newly Registered

Dependent visa of uk citizen's partner

Post by ukimigquest » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:45 am

I am UK citizen i am in the UK for 4 months, and i want to apply for my wife and my child dependent visas as they are in india.
I understand that i need to apply for family visa - https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa (FM Partner and Child).
I have worked in a company for 3 months 5 days on full time role. And now i joined new company. I earn above £70k. Before this i was in india earning 28k pounds equivalent.
For the financial requirement , can i show 5 months of pay slips(3 month from first company and 2 months from new company)that will get me out of the required range of 22,400 for dependent and child.
Is it also better to include payslips from india say cover 12 months (7 months in india, 3 + 2 months UK)?
My wife works in india do i need to include her payslips as well?

ukimigquest
Newly Registered

Dependent visa of uk citizen - Skilled worker or Family Visa?

Post by ukimigquest » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:09 pm

Can you help me on what type of visa that i need to apply to bring my wife and child to the UK.

1.Skilled Worker Visa As Partner/Child
or
2.Family Visa - Partner/Child

I brought my wife to the UK under tier 1 (PBS dependent) in 2012 while i was on Tier 1 visa and she got one extension in 2014 around(under PBS dependent extension), while i had my ILR . But we moved to India while she was pregnant in 2015.So she did not complete her 5 years in the UK. I got my British citizenship in 2015 before moving to India.

Now that we stayed outside the UK and now decided to come back to the UK fully. Am here in the UK this year and in full time and am eligible financially to bring her and my child to the UK. My Child never came to UK and is not eligible for citizenship as he was born before i got my citizenship.

Now my question is what type of visa should i apply for?
I guess her PBS dependent visa clock is reset?

Should i be applying under Family Visa - Partner and go for extension after 2 and half years and wait till 5 years to get the visa or the Skilled Worker Visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent visa of uk citizen - Skilled worker or Family Visa?

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:13 pm

Should i be applying under Family Visa - Partner and go for extension after 2 and half years and wait till 5 years to get the visa
Yes, this is the only visa they qualify for now as you are British and your spouse presumably no longer has a valid PBS Dependent visa.
or the Skilled Worker Visa?
They don't qualify to apply as PBS Dependents if that is what you mean. To qualify for this visa, YOU must hold a Skilled Worker or PBS category visa. As you do not and your wife's previous visa likely expired a long time ago, this route is no longer an option for your family.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.