ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk visitor visa -5 years

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

apsisher
Newly Registered
India

Uk visitor visa -5 years

Post by apsisher » Sat May 28, 2022 5:45 am

My parents are applying for 5 years UK visitor visa. They have been in UK twice previously.
My father has his own business and mother is homemaker.

For the last year 2021-2022 my father is yet to file the income tax returns as the form is yet to be release in my state.

1) Can you please advise if I can apply visa without the last year IT returns or shall I submit the IT returns first and then apply for visa?

Except the year 2021-2022 he has IT returns for previous years.

2) any other mandatory documents should I consider for 5 years visa?

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Uk visitor visa -5 years

Post by Ticktack » Sun May 29, 2022 10:42 am

apsisher wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 5:45 am
My parents are applying for 5 years UK visitor visa. They have been in UK twice previously.
My father has his own business and mother is homemaker.

For the last year 2021-2022 my father is yet to file the income tax returns as the form is yet to be release in my state.

1) Can you please advise if I can apply visa without the last year IT returns or shall I submit the IT returns first and then apply for visa?Not mandatory

Except the year 2021-2022 he has IT returns for previous years.

2) any other mandatory documents should I consider for 5 years visa?Documents showing strong ties to home
They've been here 2ce before, this helps. That has proved beyond reasonable doubt that they would return back home. Just attach the same documents that you've used previously. They should be fine.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

gautam410
Newly Registered
India

Post by gautam410 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:25 pm

Hello apsisher ,

I'm in the same boat, my father hasn't filed the latest income tax as he generally files in December. What did you do in your case? Also, you mentioned your father has previously had a successful visa, what documents are you providing can you please help me, my father is self-employed and trying for the first time. Thank you.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:34 pm

How long was their previous visa?

I don't recommend to jump from the 6-month to the 5-year visa.