ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 to Tier 2 after warning of withdrawal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adetoun
Newly Registered
Mood:

Tier 4 to Tier 2 after warning of withdrawal

Post by Adetoun » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:17 pm

Hi , I need your advise urgently, I have been struggling to pay my school fees and I still have £8000
Which I can’t raise before the deadline which is and I 8th of July 2022 to pay up as I have been warned that after then I will be withdrawn from the course. I have an opportunity to get a tier 2 visa between now and August but it can’t be sooner. My question is all I need to process my tier 2 visa mis £4000 which I can still raise between now and July. Is it better to focus on the tier 2 or what do you advise I do at this time ?? Please help!!!!!!

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 to Tier 2 after warning of withdrawal

Post by sah10406 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:28 am

If you cannot meet the payment deadline, your Student visa will be cancelled. It is likely to have been cancelled before August.

I can only see one option. Leave the UK, and apply for the Skilled worker visa in your home country when your employer issues the COS.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Adetoun
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Adetoun » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:47 am

Thank you for your reply, I’m now in a really confused state now, I have been able to pay £6000 but I still have £3000 left, this has not made me renrol for the new semester that started three weeks ago, I have plans to pay up on Tuesday but the school wrote to me that I can no longer pay up but to fill a leave of absence form which I know means withdrawal. Do you think when I pay up on Tuesday and plead with them they will likely allow me enrol again or what would you advise in this case?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:18 am

Perhaps the College’s hands are tied?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.