ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to apply for UK visitors visa?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gktssm82

Family visa requirements from Pakistan

Post by gktssm82 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:39 pm

Hello everyone,

Can someone please guide me about family visa requirements from Pakistan? I am a British citizen and work as a self employed. My brother would like to visit me and meet my family for the first time. I would like to sponsor him and provide a healthy Bank statement and saving account. My question is can only my documents like statement, payslips, tax return etc etc you name it be sufficient for his apply.
The reason I am asking is he has no bank account the rest of the documents he has.
**Does it matter if he has no Bank statement?**

Thank you.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Family visa requirements from Pakistan

Post by Ticktack » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:43 am

gktssm82 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:39 pm
Hello everyone,

Can someone please guide me about family visa requirements from Pakistan? I am a British citizen and work as a self employed. My brother would like to visit me and meet my family for the first time. I would like to sponsor him and provide a healthy Bank statement and saving account. My question is can only my documents like statement, payslips, tax return etc etc you name it be sufficient for his apply.
The reason I am asking is he has no bank account the rest of the documents he has.
**Does it matter if he has no Bank statement?**

Thank you.
It's not entirely possible that he doesn't get the visit visa, but the chances are very slim.
Everyone visiting the UK is treated as a potential absconder, the onus is on the visitor to prove that they would be returning back to where they've come from after their visit.
If your brother isn't a student back home, worker or with strong family ties, his planned visit here would not be seen as genuine.

It would be seen as he has nothing to go back home to. Your documents are just support docs. Your brothers docs are the main docs, and it seems like he has none.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

gktssm82

Post by gktssm82 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:18 pm

Thx for the reply,

He is running his own business of fridge and air conditioning installation and repair.
Not everyone has bank statements so how they get their visas?

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:32 am

gktssm82 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:18 pm

Not everyone has bank statements so how they get their visas?
Most likely they don´t get a visa. Immigration/visa rules do not generally make accommodations for what´s customary locally.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

gktssm82

How to apply for UK visitors visa?

Post by gktssm82 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:22 pm

Hello everyone.

Can someone guide me please how can I apply for UK visitors visa from Pakistan? I don't wanna apply through agent. I have some documents ready and my brother ll also be sending me sponsor letter.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How to apply for UK visitors visa?

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:26 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.