ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registered Post still not delivered for E-Vetting

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ylkrzngn
Newly Registered
Turkey

Registered Post still not delivered for E-Vetting

Post by ylkrzngn » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:44 am

Hi all,

My wife sent her e-vetting form 10 days ago by registered post but the tracking page shows the item still on the brach where she sent it. She contacted customer service and the branch they advised her to wait or raise the claim but the claim takes 30 days to investigate and she is getting nervous.

Has anyone experienced a similar thing with registered posts and how can I find e-vetting form's PDF version (I couldn't find anything here with the search section and on the citizenship page)

Thanks in advance for your help and have a great day ahead all.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Re: Registered Post still not delivered for E-Vetting

Post by raja.brit » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:53 am

ylkrzngn wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:44 am
Hi all,

My wife sent her e-vetting form 10 days ago by registered post but the tracking page shows the item still on the brach where she sent it. She contacted customer service and the branch they advised her to wait or raise the claim but the claim takes 30 days to investigate and she is getting nervous.

Has anyone experienced a similar thing with registered posts and how can I find e-vetting form's PDF version (I couldn't find anything here with the search section and on the citizenship page)

Its very unfortunate coz An Post is normally very good.

Never came across such scenario before.

If I were you, I would have taken a copy of blank consent form in case something went wrong in post n send them another copy.

If you don’t have a blank copy, I would contact Citizenship to either send you a pdf copy via email or send you another consent form explaining the situation.

Hope it helps!

siseñor
Saudi Arabia

Post by siseñor » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:38 pm

I had the same issue and I contacted them on Twitter and this was their response:
Hi there, thank you for getting in touch! According to our system this item was delivered this morning. As this item was sent to an address that would receive a number of registered mail items every day each item cannot be signed for and scanned individually on delivery. The items requiring signatures are added to a delivery bill that is signed for on delivery. This delivery bill with the signature will be uploaded and available on our site in the coming days.
So I wouldn't worry but you can contact them on social media if you're too concerned. Also this is the form in case you need it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1b6iddgniv8z ... g.pdf?dl=1

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:19 pm

The last time AnPost lost my mail, it took me 4 months and at least 20 calls and constant nagging on their social network accounts to get it investigated. Well it's not really an investigation. They just refunded me the cost and insurance in the end.

Don't wait for AnPost. They will not do anything. Just send them a new signed form.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:44 pm

siseñor wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:38 pm
I had the same issue and I contacted them on Twitter and this was their response:
Hi there, thank you for getting in touch! According to our system this item was delivered this morning. As this item was sent to an address that would receive a number of registered mail items every day each item cannot be signed for and scanned individually on delivery. The items requiring signatures are added to a delivery bill that is signed for on delivery. This delivery bill with the signature will be uploaded and available on our site in the coming days.
So I wouldn't worry but you can contact them on social media if you're too concerned. Also this is the form in case you need it:

Excellent. I was looking online and couldn’t find it. I may need it for future applications for my dependent.

Many thanks!

ylkrzngn
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by ylkrzngn » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:47 pm

siseñor wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:38 pm

@siseñor You are a life saver. Thanks a lot. we will fill out and send the form again hoping this time without hassle.
Thank you all, very much appreciate each one of your help and advise

siseñor
Saudi Arabia

Post by siseñor » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:51 am

@raja.brit & @ylkrzngn: my pleasure happy to be of help! Hope things work out @ylkrzngn.

ylkrzngn
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by ylkrzngn » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:57 pm

siseñor wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:51 am
@raja.brit & @ylkrzngn: my pleasure happy to be of help! Hope things work out @ylkrzngn.
Thanks again @siseñor w filled out another form and posted, thankfully this time delivered

TheCalling2022
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by TheCalling2022 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:49 pm

ylkrzngn wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,
Just found that you updated the timeline post. Congrats first and hope your wife will receive her approval very soon.

If conveinent, could you share more details about the timeline such as whether you did evetting and when it was viewed by INIS?

And did you receive approval or cert directly? According to other applicants' information, they received approval first, and then submitted required materials and fee. Then they received their certs.

Sorry for so many questions. I just wonder if any procedure changes. My e-vetting was viewed three and half months ago, and no any response yet.

Thanks again.

OneWorld2122
Ireland

Post by OneWorld2122 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:03 pm

I saw your timeline too, is there a typo in dates/month ? You got approval on 12 August, Friday and on Monday you got certificate , already? When you paid the fees, when fees was processed ?

ylkrzngn wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:57 pm
siseñor wrote:
@raja.brit & @ylkrzngn: my pleasure happy to be of help! Hope things work out @ylkrzngn.hen fees proce
Thanks again @siseñor w filled out another form and posted, thankfully this time delivered

AmiVera2022
Mood:
Italy

Post by AmiVera2022 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:27 am

littlerr wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:19 pm
The last time AnPost lost my mail, it took me 4 months and at least 20 calls and constant nagging on their social network accounts to get it investigated. Well it's not really an investigation. They just refunded me the cost and insurance in the end.

Don't wait for AnPost. They will not do anything. Just send them a new signed form.
I'll second that. I also had issues in the past and they were the absolute worst

ylkrzngn
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by ylkrzngn » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:22 pm

TheCalling2022 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:49 pm
ylkrzngn wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,
Just found that you updated the timeline post. Congrats first and hope your wife will receive her approval very soon.

If conveinent, could you share more details about the timeline such as whether you did evetting and when it was viewed by INIS?

And did you receive approval or cert directly? According to other applicants' information, they received approval first, and then submitted required materials and fee. Then they received their certs.

Sorry for so many questions. I just wonder if any procedure changes. My e-vetting was viewed three and half months ago, and no any response yet.

Thanks again.
Thanks for the good wishes my e-vetting was completed on 08/04/2022 dont remember the exact times but took around 3 weeks and got the approval letter on 17/06/2022 following that I filled out declaration of fidelity and made payment, finally, my certificate arrived on 12/08/2022
Not sure why your e-vetting took too long but I hope you get your approval letter soon

ylkrzngn
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by ylkrzngn » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:28 pm

OneWorld2122 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:03 pm
I saw your timeline too, is there a typo in dates/month ? You got approval on 12 August, Friday and on Monday you got certificate , already? When you paid the fees, when fees was processed ?

ylkrzngn wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:57 pm
siseñor wrote:
@raja.brit & @ylkrzngn: my pleasure happy to be of help! Hope things work out @ylkrzngn.hen fees proce
Yeah definitely typo. My approval letter came on the 17th of June and the certificate came 12nd of August

TheCalling2022
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by TheCalling2022 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:19 pm

ylkrzngn wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:22 pm
TheCalling2022 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:49 pm
ylkrzngn wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,

Thanks again.
Thanks for the good wishes my e-vetting was completed on 08/04/2022 dont remember the exact times but took around 3 weeks and got the approval letter on 17/06/2022 following that I filled out declaration of fidelity and made payment, finally, my certificate arrived on 12/08/2022
Not sure why your e-vetting took too long but I hope you get your approval letter soon
Thanks for clarifying it! My my e-vetting was exposed to INIS on April 26, then no any updates or requests for extra materials. I don't think it is caused by e-vetting result as I even do not have a car.