ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRITISH APPLICATION MN1 PROCESSING TIME, RIGHT FOR DOCUMENTS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JAELUNIA
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

BRITISH APPLICATION MN1 PROCESSING TIME, RIGHT FOR DOCUMENTS

Post by JAELUNIA » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:33 pm

Good afternoon

I have applied for my children`s registration on forms MN1 in October 2021. I am still awaiting decision. I have 2 children. They both Polish citizens with settles status. My son biometrics was taken in March 2022 and my daughters in May 2022. I am patiently waiting for the decision however I need the original passports urgently. I called multiple times and they and unable to provide update on my application. I understand that. I asked about return of documents and one lady told me to request online and it wont cancel my application. I done it 2 weeks ago still no documents back. When I called today one man told me If i apply online for return it would cancel my application and I need to wait 8 weeks for return. I am confused!!! Everyone gives different information. I also send recorded letter as their emails are not monitored. Can anyone advise please!!! Am I allowed to ask for passports back I really really need them ASAP. Thank you