ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raja10
Newly Registered

Post by raja10 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:05 pm

1. Can anyone please confirm the same for the online application form?
2. Also, can I use my NINO in the tax office reference number asked in the current employment details as I have just started a new job and haven't received my first pay slip.

Thank you

raja10
Newly Registered

Post by raja10 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:51 pm

Can I use my NINO in the tax office reference number asked in the current employment details as I have just started a new job and haven't received my first pay slip? Thank you

kamoe

Re: Naturalization Application

Post by kamoe » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:05 pm

raja10 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:51 pm
Can I use my NINO in the tax office reference number asked in the current employment details as I have just started a new job and haven't received my first pay slip? Thank you
Tax office reference number is not the same as NINO.
Google it. It's a combination of your employer and your own identifier.

If you still don't have a payslip, just ask your employer for the correct tax office reference number.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.