ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship documents list for parents UK visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mahir320
Newly Registered
India

Sponsorship documents list for parents UK visit visa

Post by mahir320 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:23 pm

Hello, I'm new here and I want to bring my parents here to the UK for the first time for a visit, as a sponsor what documents do I need to provide full support and all cover all expenses?

- I have gathered a list of documents mentioned below, am I missing anything please help?
  • My Indian passport
  • Brp card
  • Wife's British passport
  • New born son(british)-birth certificate
  • 3 month pay slip
  • 3 month bank statment
  • Letter from employer
  • Council tax bill
  • New mortgage- redemption statement as less then 1 year
  • Sponsership letter written and signed by me stating I will cover everything and all my details

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Sponsorship documents list for parents UK visit visa

Post by Ticktack » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:38 pm

mahir320 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:23 pm
Hello, I'm new here and I want to bring my parents here to the UK for the first time for a visit, as a sponsor what documents do I need to provide full support and all cover all expenses?

- I have gathered a list of documents mentioned below, am I missing anything please help?
  • My Indian passport
  • Brp card
  • Wife's British passport
  • New born son(british)-birth certificate
  • 3 month pay slip
- 6 months
  • 3 month bank statment
- 6 months
  • Letter from employer
  • Council tax bill
  • New mortgage- redemption statement as less then 1 year
  • Sponsership letter written and signed by me stating I will cover everything and all my details
It would be nice if your parents have documents of theirs as well to prove that they have a reason to go back. pretty much similar documents to yours.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:38 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:38 pm
It would be nice if your parents have documents of theirs as well to prove that they have a reason to go back. pretty much similar documents to yours.
Concur.

And do not give any impression within the application that the grandparents are coming to the UK to look after or to care for their grandchild. Caring or looking after children may be interpreted as work, which is strictly forbidden for people on a visit visa.

You could mention that they are coming to meet or to get to know their new-born grandchild, etc.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

mahir320
Newly Registered
India

Post by mahir320 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:12 am

Thank you secret.simon and ticktack.