ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

30 HOUR FREE CHILD CARE

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abeer1987
Newly Registered
India

30 HOUR FREE CHILD CARE

Post by abeer1987 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:59 am

Hi
Me and my partner both with indian passports and ILR are trying to apply for 30 hour free childcare.
Our child has british passport.
The website is asking for ways to confirm our identity in order to proceed further but we have only one of the document available. They ask for

UK passport
payslips or P60
Self Assessment
tax credits and Voice ID
Northern Ireland driving licence

we have only payslip/p60 and we don't have any other proof.I have only UK driving license which doesnot work.we try to put in out ILR number instead of passport,that doesn't work too. Is there anyone who used their ILR to claim childcare benefit, can you please clarify how you claimed it.
we are really struggling to get through it, it will be of great help.

Thanks

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: 30 HOUR FREE CHILD CARE

Post by JB007 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:56 pm

abeer1987 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:59 am
Hi
Me and my partner both with indian passports and ILR are trying to apply for 30 hour free childcare.
The website is asking for ways to confirm our identity in order to proceed further but we have only one of the document available. They ask for

UK passport
payslips or P60
Self Assessment
tax credits and Voice ID

we have only payslip/p60 and we don't have any other proof.I have only UK driving license which doesnot work.we try to put in out ILR number instead of passport,that doesn't work too. Is there anyone who used their ILR to claim childcare benefit, can you please clarify how you claimed it.

Thanks
Are you looking on the Northern Ireland site? Did you want the NI site?

Or England
https://www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare

abeer1987
Newly Registered
India

Post by abeer1987 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:05 am

Hello

Thanks for the reply. I am looking into england site only. i don't know why they asking for northern ireland license when you are in england. Below is the list they are asking to verify my identification.

UK passport
payslips or P60 - I ONLY HAVE THIS
Self Assessment
tax credits and Voice ID

I donot have uk passport, and i have not taken any loan to show credit details.I have only ILR and iam sure iam eligible for 30 hour childcare.

Thanks

abeer1987
Newly Registered
India

Post by abeer1987 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:17 pm

Hi
please let me know if anyone can help me on the above matter.
Looking forward to it.

Thanks

abeer1987
Newly Registered
India

Post by abeer1987 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:06 am

JB007 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:56 pm
abeer1987 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:59 am
Hi

UK passport
payslips or P60
Self Assessment
tax credits and Voice ID

Thanks
Are you looking on the Northern Ireland site? Did you want the NI site?

Or England
https://www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare

Hello

Thanks for the reply. I am looking into england site only. i don't know why they asking for northern ireland license when you are in england. Below is the list they are asking to verify my identification.

UK passport
payslips or P60 - I ONLY HAVE THIS
Self Assessment
tax credits and Voice ID

I donot have uk passport, and i have not taken any loan to show credit details.I have only ILR and iam sure iam eligible for 30 hour childcare.

Thanks

abeer1987
Newly Registered
India

Post by abeer1987 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:04 am

Hi
I am still looking forward for the reply.
if anyone with ILR and Indian passport has applied for 30 hour free child care please let me know the process.

Thanks
Abeer