ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS Family permit for 6 months

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

EUSS Family permit for 6 months

Post by jafferdeen » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:39 pm

Hi

My cousin was granted EUSS family permit from India for 6 months on the basis of father is EU national . It will expire next month. I could not find the link how to apply for EUSS Resident BRP card valid for 5 years

please advice
J Khan

alterhase58
Germany

Re: EUSS Family permit for 6 months

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:11 pm

jafferdeen wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:39 pm
Hi

My cousin was granted EUSS family permit from India for 6 months on the basis of father is EU national . It will expire next month. I could not find the link how to apply for EUSS Resident BRP card valid for 5 years

please advice
Has he applied for pre-Settled Status? He won't get a BRP unless he applies for status.
The family permit is just to facilitate entering the UK.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

kamoe

Re: EUSS Family permit for 6 months

Post by kamoe » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:10 pm

jafferdeen wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:39 pm
I could not find the link how to apply for EUSS Resident BRP card valid for 5 years
If you re actually asking what is the link to apply for the Settlement Scheme, your answer is: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-u ... 1655622470

He'll be issued a biometric card valid for 5 years when issued pre-settled status (while having applied when holding a family permit).
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.