ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Settlement settled status(Indefinite leave to Remain) should I update my address after moving house?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

NonEU786
Newly Registered

EU Settlement settled status(Indefinite leave to Remain) should I update my address after moving house?

Post by NonEU786 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:48 pm

Hi everyone,
I have changed BRC issued under EEA to EU SETTLEMENT and have a physical document BRC CARD valid from
2021 to 2031 and states following.
Type of Permit
EU SETTLEMENT

Remarks
WORK PERMITED
INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN

ISSUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EU EXIT SEPRATION AGRREMENTS

I can check immigration status online but can not find option for changing address. Do I have to change address { update online) even if I have Indefinite Leave to Remain( EU SETTLEMENT)?
Many thanks to all .

alterhase58
Germany

Re: EU Settlement settled status(Indefinite leave to Remain) should I update my address after moving house?

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:23 pm

Have you tried this link: https://www.gov.uk/update-uk-visas-immi ... nt-details
I believe for EU Settled Status you are expected to update your address.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

NonEU786
Newly Registered

Re: EU Settlement settled status(Indefinite leave to Remain) should I update my address after moving house?

Post by NonEU786 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:12 pm

Hi alterhase58 ,
Thank you very much for your help, I managed to update new address.