ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dublin IRP renew timeline please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

griffith2
Ireland

Re: Dublin IRP renew timeline please

Post by griffith2 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:27 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to know IRP is taking longer than 2 weeks to arrive.
Last year, after the approval e-mail my IRP card only arrived after 9 weeks and for this i had to write atleast 6 e-mails with NO CARD RECEIVED subject.

I would say please keep chasing them as they are too laid back and wouldn't care as you are the benefeciary and not them...

griffith2
Ireland

Post by griffith2 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:22 am

Application date 6 may
Processed email 4 july

Card received today 8 July.

So as you can see it only took 3 days to get the card posted, if anyone waiting ages than keep on chasing them as they are too laid back.

Good luck everyone.

griffith2
Ireland

Post by griffith2 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:22 am

Application date 6 may
Processed email 4 july

Card received today 8 July.

So as you can see it only took 3 days to get the card posted, if anyone waiting ages than keep on chasing them as they are too laid back.

Good luck everyone.

jeetb
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by jeetb » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:34 am

griffith2 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:27 pm
I wouldn't be surprised to know IRP is taking longer than 2 weeks to arrive.
Last year, after the approval e-mail my IRP card only arrived after 9 weeks and for this i had to write atleast 6 e-mails with NO CARD RECEIVED subject.

I would say please keep chasing them as they are too laid back and wouldn't care as you are the benefeciary and not them...
Did they reply to your "NO CARD RECEIVED" email?

griffith2
Ireland

Post by griffith2 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:37 pm

Yes they replied only after 6 weeks.
One would be very unlucky if no card received as they dont bother replying to every e-mail.

Best thing is to just keep writing them as you may know i was sitting for 9 weeks after the processed email and the card was taking way too long to arrive.

sonivipul
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by sonivipul » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:54 pm

Application date 26 may
Processed email 10 july

Awaiting Card

Good luck everyone.

jeetb
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by jeetb » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:23 am

griffith2 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:37 pm
One would be very unlucky if no card received as they dont bother replying to every e-mail.

Best thing is to just keep writing them as you may know i was sitting for 9 weeks after the processed email and the card was taking way too long to arrive.
Do you have any other email addresses to contact them other than the one they mentioned in the email?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:52 pm

Application date: May 26th
Processed email: July 11th
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

jeetb
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by jeetb » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:25 pm

jeetb wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:23 am
griffith2 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:37 pm

Do you have any other email addresses to contact them other than the one they mentioned in the email?
They replied today saying that they have re-issued the card and it should arrive in 7-10 working days. Waiting for the card now. I hope this time there is no problems and it arrives on time :cry:

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:33 am

I got my approval on to the 06/07, still waiting for the card

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:57 am

Update:
I got my card email today.
Applied on the: 16/05/2022
Acknowledgement email: 16/05/2022 (same day)
Processed e-mail: 06/07/2022
Card received: 13/07/2022

thatroger
Newly Registered
India

Post by thatroger » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:24 pm

Application date: 1st June
Processed email: July 13th

jlad

Post by jlad » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:25 am

Applied on 4th July so I guess based on current timeline I won't hear anything till at least Mid Aug.
Any chance if anyone would be able to tell me when they send you an email with approval, do they state on the email when your new card expiry date is? Or you won't really know until you receive the new card?
Thank you.

griffith2
Ireland

Post by griffith2 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:13 am

Guys
Just as an FYI:

Passport expiry date doesn't really matter anymore, IRP cards are issued based on the permission letter.

My Passport was expiring in 2 years and they posted my IRP card which is valid for the next 10 years.
Also the card arrived shortly after the processed email, just 2 days.

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:21 pm

jlad wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:25 am
Applied on 4th July so I guess based on current timeline I won't hear anything till at least Mid Aug.
Any chance if anyone would be able to tell me when they send you an email with approval, do they state on the email when your new card expiry date is? Or you won't really know until you receive the new card?
Thank you.
No the approved email doesn't tell you anything about the card. You will need to wait until it gets delivered to find out.

midrpv
Mood:
Ireland

Post by midrpv » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:40 pm

Hi All,

Is there anyone who applied after the 10th of June and got any update about the IRP card?

Is there anyone here who applied for Stamp 1G to Stamp 4 change based on spouse's citizenship recently?

Thanks in Advance

Shawerma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Shawerma » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:22 pm

Hey all,

Anyone know how to get a receipt for the IRP renewal fee ?, need it to reimburse the cost from my company

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:58 pm

Shawerma wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:22 pm
Hey all,

Anyone know how to get a receipt for the IRP renewal fee ?, need it to reimburse the cost from my company
I think the line with 300 euro in acknowledgement email is the best you can get. Feel free to try and email them, but that might take time and not get you what you desire.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

willco94
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by willco94 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:33 am

Hi all,

Anyone have any recent updates on IRP processing times? Waiting for a Stamp 4 Support Letter from the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment (and they're taking their sweet time processing them...) and need to know if using the online renewal is still an option or if I need to take my chances and hope they'll let me renew in person in Burgh Quay, as my current Stamp 1 and associated Critical Skills Permit expire at the end of next month, and I can't afford to not be working due to a lapsed permit (even if the bureaucracy is the reason why, but hey...).

Appreciate any light you can shed here, thanks. :)

Shawerma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Shawerma » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:20 pm

meself2 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:58 pm
Shawerma wrote:
Hey all,

I think the line with 300 euro in acknowledgement email is the best you can get. Feel free to try and email them, but that might take time and not get you what you desire.
I didn't get any acknowledgment mail, I already received my card but I was hoping for some kind of a receipt mail or any thing showing the cost on the portal, I only have an acceptance mail stating to receive the card in X working days but that doesn't include cost, do you have any idea what mail handle or number I can reach out to for something like this ? I sent out an email to immigration support two days ago and got no answer still, I would hate to miss out on 300 euros because of an email that wasn't sent

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:17 pm

Shawerma wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:20 pm
meself2 wrote:
Shawerma wrote:
Hey all,

I didn't get any acknowledgment mail, I already received my card but I was hoping for some kind of a receipt mail or any thing showing the cost on the portal, I only have an acceptance mail stating to receive the card in X working days but that doesn't include cost, do you have any idea what mail handle or number I can reach out to for something like this ? I sent out an email to immigration support two days ago and got no answer still, I would hate to miss out on 300 euros because of an email that wasn't sent
check your spam/junk folders just in case
it was supposed to arrive on the day when you submitted your application; if it's meen more than a month it might've been deleted
did you receive application processed email when your card was approved?

as they say in the email, "If you have any questions, you can contact immigrationsupport@justice.ie referencing your acknowledgement number.", but itll take a while

Shawerma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Shawerma » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:31 pm

meself2 wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:17 pm
Shawerma wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:20 pm
meself2 wrote:
Shawerma wrote:
Hey all,

check your spam/junk folders just in case
it was supposed to arrive on the day when you submitted your application; if it's meen more than a month it might've been deleted
did you receive application processed email when your card was approved?

as they say in the email, "If you have any questions, you can contact immigrationsupport@justice.ie referencing your acknowledgement number.", but itll take a while
yeah that's quite possible that the first mail was deleted, I didn't think it can go to spam/junk....I did send an email to immigrationsupport, I hope someone replies eventually, Thank you

muyangli55
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by muyangli55 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:27 pm

Application date 6th June
Approved 17 July (It seems now they work on Sunday as well to speed up their work)

Jay68
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Jay68 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:06 am

What's the current IRP processing time in Dublin? if anyone recently received their card, please let us know how long the process took 🙏

MYP
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by MYP » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:53 am

IRP Stamp4 renewal application submitted on 20/06/2022. Ackn was received straight away.

And today I have received email:
We have approved your application for renewal of your permission and you will receive your new Irish Residence Permit (IRP) card within the next 10-15 working days.