ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple offers - switching sponsors

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

manish_mittal12
Newly Registered

Multiple offers - switching sponsors

Post by manish_mittal12 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:57 pm

I am currently on skilled worker visa valid till Dec 2024. In May i accepted an offer from another employer A and recently attended biometric appointment for same. Waiting for decission now. Might receive BRP soon for employer A

However given the entire process has taken around 3 month, i had given interview with one another employer B from whom i got offer recently and it is very lucrative offer from one of the top brands.

i am confused on the options now, since i am waiting for decision of application from employer A

I have already given 3 month notice to my current employer on 5th of July
starting date for employer A who application is in process is 15th August

i have offer from employer B which is 50% more than employer A, the new process will take another 3 months now.

what are my options?
1. should i join employer A and immidiately give 3 month notice so that i can join employer B?
2. Can employer A withdraw sponsorship? however will i be able to continue with my current employer notice period which is 3 months ending September?
3. if employer A withdraws sponsorship, will i loose right to work?

please advice

manish_mittal12
Newly Registered

Re: Multiple offers - switching sponsors

Post by manish_mittal12 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:39 am

can some reply please? i need advice.

if employer A withdrws sponsorship, can i continue serving notice at current employer?

Hampshire
Mood:
India

Post by Hampshire » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:56 am

You can continue serving notice period.

Employer A will loose out some fees paid out to Home office if you decline their offer and withdraw application. Its only ethical for you to payup or you jeopardise future migrants chances of getting sponsorship from employer A.

manish_mittal12
Newly Registered

Post by manish_mittal12 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:09 pm

ok make sense thanks for clarifying. I am started speaking to Employer A on my situation, if they dont match the offer then will offer them to payback for Visa fees