ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Refusals

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MSR
Newly Registered

Previous Refusals

Post by MSR » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi,

Earlier i had a rejection for Working Holiday Maker visa in 2004 for UK.

What will be the effect of my previous refusal on my currect Tier-1 application?

Thanks!
MSR

Markie

Re: Previous Refusals

Post by Markie » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:40 pm

no relation at all. BIA always take a fresh look at the application at hand regardless of a previous refusal unless there are compelling instances i.e. false docs...you what i mean.
MSR wrote:Hi,

What will be the effect of my previous refusal on my currect Tier-1 application?

Thanks!
MSR

SKUK
Member of Standing

Post by SKUK » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:10 pm

That's exactly what the OP has done. He has produced false bank statements due to which his WHM was rejected. I m afraid it could be another refusal for him unless the ECO ignores his previous deception.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=31975

tamilank
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Rejected - Chennai BHC - October Applicant

Post by tamilank » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 am

Hi All,

I had applied for Tier 1 - General Migrant Visa on 3rd October.

My visa application have been refused on 14/11/2008 due to lack of maintenance of funds on a particular day (21/7/2008- this day only).

Administrative Review:
My Application for entry clearance as a Tier1 (General) Migrant has been rejected onParagraph 245C of the Immigration Rules.

My claim period was from 03/07/2008 to 03/10/2008.

"REFUSAL OF ENTRY CLEARANCE" letter states that "Minimum balance maintained during the 3-month period is Rs.2,31,249 as on 21/07/2008
(UK equivalent is 2719.49 GBP)" .Apart from this particular day, My balance was didn't go below the required amount.

1. My question here is, if I go for Administrative Review, Can I submit new bank statement from 14/08/2008 to 14/11/2008? During this period, my fund maintenance is as per the guidance.

Fresh Application:

During this rejection, I have received my passport only. Other documents pertaining to Qualification, Previous Earnings, English Language
Requirements, etc are retained by BHC. And point claimed for these sections has been awarded by BHC.

2. Can I make fresh application immediately without appealing Administrative Review?

3. If I make a fresh application, I could only submit Bank Statement for Fund Maintenance. Does the other documents retained by BHC will be taken into consideration?

4. How the fund maintenance is assessed? Currency Conversion Rate at the date of making application is taken into accoount or balance must be
equal to the each day conversion rate?

For Example,
If 1 GBP is 85.3 INR on 03/08/2008, my balance must be Rs.2,38,840?
If 1 GBP is 87.3 INR on 04/08/2008, my balance must be Rs.2,44,440?
OR
If 1 GBP is 83.4 INR on the date of making the application, Rs.2,33,520 is sufficient balance for each day during the 3 month?

I kindly request you to suggest me for the above 4 questions. I got very confused over these questions.

Please advice me

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Previous Refusals

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:38 pm

MSR wrote:Hi,

Thanks!
MSR
Given the circumstances of your previous application you are just throwing your money away on the visa fees. You do not have a hope of getting your visa approved, covering letter or not. Think about what you are trying to tell the ECO!
If you explain what happened before you confirm the fraud and you get a ten year ban!
You have to declare the previous refusal so when they look at the previous history, which they will, they will see the use of a fake document. You did not appeal the previous refusal and you must have known that the funds in the "account" were false otherwise you would have made a fuss and appealed.

So given the options above what chance do you think you have.....

The ECO will attach little weight to any documents you supply unless there is concrete secondary evidence to back up each and every document. Remember they DO NOT NEED TO CHECK THE DOCUMENTS, it is your role to ensure the documents are backed up to ensure the ECO believes they are real. I wish you luck.