ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 4 DEPENDANT FINANCIAL STATEMENT 28 DAY RULE

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MuhammadBilal
Newly Registered
Mood:

TIER 4 DEPENDANT FINANCIAL STATEMENT 28 DAY RULE

Post by MuhammadBilal » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:39 pm

Hello Dears,

I am currently on tier 4 and intend to apply for my wife and daughter as dependants. The issue I am facing is that there is a required balance to show for 28 days in the bank account. I kept money in Pakistan and due to the economic crisis pound is gaining value day by day against PKR after maintaining money for 16 days the required level dips and now I deposited £4000 in my UK bank account. My plan is to show both bank statements now. Can I still apply for a visa as per the previous statement while maintaining the required level on the day of application or do I have to wait for another 28 days for visa application?

NOTE: My wife is 7 months pregnant and I want the baby to be delivered here.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: TIER 4 DEPENDANT FINANCIAL STATEMENT 28 DAY RULE

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:54 am

MuhammadBilal wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:39 pm
Hello Dears,

I am currently on tier 4 and intend to apply for my wife and daughter as dependants. The issue I am facing is that there is a required balance to show for 28 days in the bank account. I kept money in Pakistan and due to the economic crisis pound is gaining value day by day against PKR after maintaining money for 16 days the required level dips and now I deposited £4000 in my UK bank account. My plan is to show both bank statements now. Can I still apply for a visa as per the previous statement while maintaining the required level on the day of application or do I have to wait for another 28 days for visa application?

NOTE: My wife is 7 months pregnant and I want the baby to be delivered here.
To increase the chances of success, ensure that the amount does not go below requirement for at least 28days before application submission.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: TIER 4 DEPENDANT FINANCIAL STATEMENT 28 DAY RULE

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:02 am

MuhammadBilal wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:39 pm
I kept money in Pakistan and due to the economic crisis pound is gaining value day by day against PKR after maintaining money for 16 days the required level dips and now I deposited £4000 in my UK bank account. My plan is to show both bank statements now. Can I still apply for a visa as per the previous statement while maintaining the required level on the day of application or do I have to wait for another 28 days for visa application?
You (or your dependant) will need to have held the minimum aggregate amount across one and/or both accounts for the full 28 days. The easiest way to check this is to create a 28-day spreadsheet (or just write the day numbers 1 to 28 on a piece of paper!) and check the aggregate balance each day. If it ever dips below the required amount, you will need to re-start from Day 1 when it reaches the required amount again.

For how caseworkers assess evidence from more than one bank account, see the Financial requirement caseworker guidance, page 36 "Evidence from more than one account":

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... r-guidance
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.