ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP Card issue

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jeandrocoen
Newly Registered
Ireland

IRP Card issue

Post by jeandrocoen » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:45 am

Hello everyone,

I need some advice. I applied for renewal of my IRP back in May, and it was processed and approved on 12th of July. It says I will receive my IRP card within 10-15 working days in the email they sent me; however, it has not been delivered yet even though it has been 3 weeks.

I have been highly stressed about it, and the company I work for is also putting pressure on me.

I just wanted to ask how long did it take for those of you who were in the same situation as me to receive the card? I heard that it is really hard to get responses to the emails.

Thank you in advance!

meself2
Ireland

Re: IRP Card issue

Post by meself2 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:13 pm

are you in Dublin?
took me about a week, you can see the timelines for yourself - ireland/dublin-irp-renew-timeline-pleas ... l#p2082778
they're sent via registered post, so email them to ask for a tracking number at the very least maybe?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

jeandrocoen
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by jeandrocoen » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:59 pm

meself2 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:13 pm
are you in Dublin?
took me about a week, you can see the timelines for yourself - ireland/dublin-irp-renew-timeline-pleas ... l#p2082778
they're sent via registered post, so email them to ask for a tracking number at the very least maybe?
I have already sent, but no reply yet :( I will try to call them next week. Everbody get their cards in a week or so. There is something wrong with mine definetly. The worst is my company asking me where the card is. I hope they do not kick me out.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:24 pm

jeandrocoen wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:59 pm
meself2 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:13 pm
are you in Dublin?
I have already sent, but no reply yet :( I will try to call them next week. Everbody get their cards in a week or so. There is something wrong with mine definetly. The worst is my company asking me where the card is. I hope they do not kick me out.
https://www.irishimmigration.ie/registe ... istration/
16. How can I prove that I am in permission while I am awaiting delivery of my IRP card?
When you apply for online renewal, you will receive an acknowledgement email with your Registration Office (OREG) application number. This can be used as proof of having submitted a request for renewal of your immigration permission to ISD. You should also be in possession of your previous IRP card. This confirms your immigration stamp permission and the validity date of same. If your card has expired, your acknowledgement email will serve as evidence that a renewal application has been made.
you have both acknowledgement and processed email
you should be covered
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.