ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa enquiry

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aab1988

Dependent visa enquiry

Post by Aab1988 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:05 am

Hi,

Thanks to this forum I got my British passport few years back
Now I Want to enquire regarding my wife’s visa. We are applying for her extension. She is on dependant visa. I was on tier 1 entrepreneur and received my British nationality. Have a few questions.
1. In the form for the extension of my wife’s visa (dependant) they were asking for SOC. as far as I remember there was no SOC code in the last time we applied. Are we filling in the correct form?
2. Secondly, they are asking for all my GP records. Do I have to give in details of every visit to the GP?
3. Is there any fast track service available for a quicker response after the visa application?
4. Do I have to show 90 day maintenance? As she is in the UK since last 4.5 years
5. I have received my British nationality and they are asking for my BRP number. Should I give in the BRP number ILR number?
6. We are giving our bank statements (my wife and myself), marriage certificate, prof of address, my British passport copy, child’s British passport copy. Do I have to give any other documents like my company details, etc?
7. Does she need to give English test ?

Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:

Re: Dependent visa enquiry

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:29 am

Aab1988 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:05 am
Hi,

Thanks to this forum I got my British passport few years back
Now I Want to enquire regarding my wife’s visa. We are applying for her extension. She is on dependant visa. I was on tier 1 entrepreneur and received my British nationality. Have a few questions.
1. In the form for the extension of my wife’s visa (dependant) they were asking for SOC. as far as I remember there was no SOC code in the last time we applied. Are we filling in the correct form?
2. Secondly, they are asking for all my GP records. Do I have to give in details of every visit to the GP?
3. Is there any fast track service available for a quicker response after the visa application?
4. Do I have to show 90 day maintenance? As she is in the UK since last 4.5 years
5. I have received my British nationality and they are asking for my BRP number. Should I give in the BRP number ILR number?
6. We are giving our bank statements (my wife and myself), marriage certificate, prof of address, my British passport copy, child’s British passport copy. Do I have to give any other documents like my company details, etc?
7. Does she need to give English test ?

Thanks in advance
1.Question about SOC code on the application form
2. No
3. Super priority may be offered if available
4. No
5. Yes. Her application is based on your previous status.
6. No
7. No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Aab1988

Post by Aab1988 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:35 am

Thanks zimba as usual. I will be applying it tomorrow. Any idea of processing time these days as we have to travel

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:34 am

Aab1988 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:35 am
Thanks zimba as usual. I will be applying it tomorrow. Any idea of processing time these days as we have to travel
The processing time depends on your application. You only get a fast decision if your application is straightforward. Most get a decision within 8 weeks
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice