ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS AR and Marriage Interviews

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Richard-BELG
Newly Registered
Mood:

EUSS AR and Marriage Interviews

Post by Richard-BELG » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:13 pm

Hello esteemed people of this forum …..I hope my message finds you well.

I have questions regarding the EUSS AR and Marriage Interviews. I submitted an application as a non-eu family member by marriage in 2020 and it was refused on eligibility reasons but wrongfully with requirements for a settled scheme. An AR was launched in April 2021 and has been pending for over 15 months to which complaints and PAP were sent to seek redress on the case. The HO responded to the PAP stating they have withdrawn their initially refused decision on eligibility and that the reasons for my AR are no longer valid and that they require me to come for Marriage Interview.

I’m much more concerned and the more confused at this stage and will gladly welcome your legal views on what could be appropriate to do next

1. To ask if it’s proper with regards to the guidelines of EUSS AR to call for an interview

2.If it’s best to proceed to Judicial review for best procedures to be followed

3. If to honor the marriage interview

Richard-BELG
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: EUSS AR and Marriage Interviews

Post by Richard-BELG » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:28 pm

Hello Guys ….I would be glad if you share your import on this.Thanks