ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

filling in the application form help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

compwlk
Newly Registered

Re: filling in the application form help

Post by compwlk » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:27 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:07 pm
A letter dated anytime before biometrics is ok. There is NO specific letter requirement: indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-set-o ... l#p2027888

If you are applying on your own, then part 2 and 3 of the consent form are not relevant
Thank you! Shall I upload BRP under "Residence in the UK" section or "Proof of identity" section?

Do I have to upload the same document in multiple categories if it applies to many?

Application form I have downloaded after submitting my application... do I need to upload this onto UKVCAS?

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:48 am

compwlk wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:27 pm
Zimba wrote:
A letter dated anytime before biometrics is ok. There is NO specific letter requirement: indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-set-o ... l#p2027888

If you are applying on your own, then part 2 and 3 of the consent form are not relevant
Thank you! Shall I upload BRP under "Residence in the UK"this one! section or "Proof of identity" section?

Do I have to upload the same document in multiple categories if it applies to many?Once is fine. They would download the whole lot and look at them together

Application form I have downloaded after submitting my application... do I need to upload this onto UKVCAS?What would be the value in that?
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

compwlk
Newly Registered

Post by compwlk » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:05 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:48 am
compwlk wrote:
Zimba wrote:

Thank you! Shall I upload BRP under "Residence in the UK"this one! section or "Proof of identity" section?

Do I have to upload the same document in multiple categories if it applies to many?Once is fine. They would download the whole lot and look at them together

Application form I have downloaded after submitting my application... do I need to upload this onto UKVCAS?What would be the value in that?
Thanks for this.

Do I actually need to take any physical documents to my biometric appointment? I have uploaded everything to UKVCAS... maybe my passport and brp? Would that be it?

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:59 pm

compwlk wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:05 pm
Ticktack wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:48 am
compwlk wrote:
Zimba wrote:

Thanks for this.

Do I actually need to take any physical documents to my biometric appointment? I have uploaded everything to UKVCAS... maybe my passport and brp? Would that be it?
Passport and confirmation of appointment. Anything else is optional.

compwlk
Newly Registered

Post by compwlk » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:17 am

Thank you everyone for the help. My application has been successful!

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:30 am

compwlk wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:17 am
Congratulations!! :D

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:35 am

compwlk wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:17 am
Congratulations to you.