ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Holder
Newly Registered

TLScontact: received my passport without a decision letter

Post by Holder » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:33 pm

Just a question

I received my passport from TLScontact in Abuja Nigeria without a decision letter and no visa was in my passport,is the possible to have your passport return without a decision letter. Please what can I do next?

Holder
Newly Registered

No decision letter

Post by Holder » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:52 pm

My wife submitted her application outside the UK for EEA family permit after one month she received her passport without a decision letter also without her supporting documents. I'm worriedly about it what might be the cause.

I need Anyone's help to advice me on what next to do.

Holder
Newly Registered

Eu settlement scheme family permit Refusal letter

Post by Holder » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:45 pm

I'm a Eu national, I got married 2021. I apply for eu settlement scheme family permit, for my wife and children's to joint me in UK after 6months of waiting, I received a decision letter. that my wife and children's application was refusal.in the refusal letter stated that our marriage was not contacted or civil partnership wasn't form before specified date. 11/12/2020!!

Have anyone's go through this before. Can anyone help me out with some advice!! :(

kamoe

Re: Eu settlement scheme family permit Refusal letter

Post by kamoe » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:58 am

Holder wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:45 pm
I'm a Eu national, I got married 2021.
Then they are not eligible as a spouse for the EU Scheme. https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-ci ... ily-member
Your family relationship
You can apply if you’re in a relationship with someone from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein as their spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner. The relationship must have started by 31 December 2020 and must still exist.
If, however, you were already durable partners before getting married before that date (2+ years of cohabitation AND joint financial responsibilities), then they might be eligible as durable partners.

If your couple doesn't qualify as a durable partnership either, your route is the traditional non-EU spousal route. Ask related questions in the appropriate section, here: immigration-for-family-members/
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Holder
Newly Registered

Eu settlement scheme family permit Refusal letter

Post by Holder » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:23 pm

I'm a Eu national, I had a kid's with my fiance 2019, and got married 2021. I apply for eu settlement scheme family permit, for my wife and children's to joint me in UK after 6months of waiting, I received a decision letter. that my wife and children's application was refusal.in the refusal letter stated that our marriage was not contacted or civil partnership wasn't form before specified date. 11/12/2020!!
And I have 28day to appeals, what type of evidence do I need to proof that my family are related to me.(will it be good if I submit DNA testing results) am kinda confused!! Any advice is welcoming.😌

Have anyone's go through this before. Can anyone help me out with some advice!!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:49 pm

The stated date is by which a marriage contracted can be considered under the route you applied through, however your marriage was after.
Spouse visa would have gone through.

Holder
Newly Registered

Post by Holder » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:12 pm

Thank for the reply: what is the best way forward?

Holder
Newly Registered

EEA family permit

Post by Holder » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:09 pm

Hi, everyone's

I'm a Eu citizens live in UK, I want to apply for my family's to joint me in the UK.
What is the easy route can I apply on for my family's to joint me in the UK , since the deadline has already past. I got married recently with 2 kids.

Need some information. Help OUT

kamoe

Re: EEA family permit

Post by kamoe » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:08 pm

You have already been substantially advised with the options above.

Is there anything in particular you do not understand from what was already advised?
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.