ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200K route - extension requirement for employment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ow33
Mood:

200K route - extension requirement for employment

Post by ow33 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:59 pm

Hi,
My visa is due for extension in first week of january 2023. We hired our employees in april 2022 which doesn't cover the full 12 months period till the extension. We have 3 full time employees since april 2022. So my question was.. would it be possible to use 3rd employment to cover the overall requirement. i mean total months required are 24 (2 people) but if we have like 27 months of employment between 3 employees, would it work?

i see there are many changes in regards to this but i couldn't figure out a simple answer to ease my mind.. so if that can't be done, we will then need to apply for covid exemption and cover the remaining 3 month for each employee in our extension along with 2 new employees for 12 months each within the extension period to be eligible for ILR.

Please correct me if im wrong in assuming the above and thanks for any feedback and answers in advance..
Thank you.

marcnath

Re: 200K route - extension requirement for employment

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:29 am

ow33 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:59 pm
Hi,
My visa is due for extension in first week of january 2023. We hired our employees in april 2022 which doesn't cover the full 12 months period till the extension. We have 3 full time employees since april 2022. So my question was.. would it be possible to use 3rd employment to cover the overall requirement. i mean total months required are 24 (2 people) but if we have like 27 months of employment between 3 employees, would it work?

i see there are many changes in regards to this but i couldn't figure out a simple answer to ease my mind.. so if that can't be done, we will then need to apply for covid exemption and cover the remaining 3 month for each employee in our extension along with 2 new employees for 12 months each within the extension period to be eligible for ILR.

Please correct me if im wrong in assuming the above and thanks for any feedback and answers in advance..
Thank you.
You can't meet the requirement without the COVID exemption.
However, note that the COVID exemption is not automatic - it requires you to show that your business was affected by COVID.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ow33
Mood:

Post by ow33 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:03 pm

Thank you for your response..

so having 3 full time employees wont help my case? i would still need to apply for covid exemption and fill the remaining months after extension if i have understood this right?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:53 pm

ow33 wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:03 pm
Thank you for your response..

so having 3 full time employees wont help my case? i would still need to apply for covid exemption and fill the remaining months after extension if i have understood this right?
Correct
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.