ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Documents// Student Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SagarOP
Newly Registered
Nepal

Additional Documents// Student Visa

Post by SagarOP » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:49 pm

I was requested for additional documents on 11 August 2022. And I sent the documents on my the same day but didn’t receive any acknowledgment email. So I write follow up email just to confirm if they have received my documents. I got reply on 15th Aug 2022 that they have not received my documents. So, again I sent by documents but no automated acknowledgment email again. I was using my outlook mail as my primary email.

So I emailed again from my second email, gmail one, and got the automated acknowledgment email immediately. This second email I have put in my visa application too.

I am just wondering if they will consider email
from secondary email id. There seems some problems with outlook.

Please suggest me the way forward. Too stressed.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Additional Documents// Student Visa

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:57 am

SagarOP wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:49 pm
I was requested for additional documents on 11 August 2022. And I sent the documents on my the same day but didn’t receive any acknowledgment email. So I write follow up email just to confirm if they have received my documents. I got reply on 15th Aug 2022 that they have not received my documents. So, again I sent by documents but no automated acknowledgment email again. I was using my outlook mail as my primary email.

So I emailed again from my second email, gmail one, and got the automated acknowledgment email immediately. This second email I have put in my visa application too.

I am just wondering if they will consider email
from secondary email id. There seems some problems with outlook.

Please suggest me the way forward. Too stressed.
Have you indicated secondary email in your application?
The email will be considered even if it means confirmation from you and tied to your application

SagarOP
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by SagarOP » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:54 pm

Yes. Secondary email has been mentioned in my visa application. I too have mentioned in body of email that I am sending from my secondary email.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:57 am

SagarOP wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:54 pm
Yes. Secondary email has been mentioned in my visa application. I too have mentioned in body of email that I am sending from my secondary email.
Should be fine with the above.

Rdinesh
Newly Registered
India

Post by Rdinesh » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:51 am

Received similar mail, and when I shared the document I didn't get the automated mail. And I didn't provide secondary email id in the application. And kindly let me know how you contacted them.

Is there any other way to share the document.