ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work permit

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

muhammadaqib
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Work permit

Post by muhammadaqib » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Hi guys
I went to the UK in 2006 for my master's degree. after that converted to HSMP. in 2015 applied for ILR is been refused under section 322.5 in 2018. went in court need find success in march 2021 and came back to Pakistan.
Now someone is offering me a job as a skilled work restaurant manager.
My question is as I have been refused ilr on the base of 322.5. what is the chance of me getting the visa? If someone knows someone who has been granted a visa to return to the UK. Please share their case if possible or with your valuable advice.

regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Work permit

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:00 pm

What was the exact wording and reason for refusal? Tax discrepancies and deception??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

muhammadaqib
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by muhammadaqib » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:43 pm

hi CR001 it states

General Grounds for Refusal
In addition to the consideration in Parts 2-8 of the Immigration Rules, Paragraph 322 sets out the grounds on which applications should normally be refused.
Paragraph 322(5) states:
Grounds on which leave to remain and variation of leave to enter or remain in the united kingdom should normally be refused 322(5) the undesirability of permitting the person concerned to remain in the UK in the light of his conduct(including convictions that do not fall within paragraph 322(1C), character or associations, or the fact that he represents a threat to national security.

The Secretary of State considers that it would be undesirable for you to remain in the United Kingdom in light of your character and conduct. She is satisfied that you have misrepresented your earnings at various times and from time to time have changed what you have represented in respect of your earnings to HM Revenue & Customs and/or UK Visas & Immigration for the purpose of reducing your tax liability or for the purpose of obtaining leave to remain or both.
As your application falls for refusal under the General Grounds for Refusal paragraph 322(5) in respect of your character and conduct, you, therefore, do not meet the Long residency requirements of paragraphs 276B(ii) and 276B(iii).
Refusal of Indefinite Leave
For the reasons outlined above, your application for indefinite leave to remain on the grounds of long residence is refused as you have failed to meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules under Paragraph 276D with reference to Paragraph 276B(ii) and (iii) and with reference to the General Grounds for Refusal Paragraph 322(5) of HC395 (as amended).
Your claim has been considered on the basis of your family and private life in the United Kingdom under Appendix FM and paragraphs 276ADE(1)- CE of the Immigration Rules, and outside the Rules on the basis of exceptional circumstances.
In accordance where relevant with paragraph A277C of the Immigration Rules, we have considered your application against paragraphs R-LTRP.1.1.(a), (b) and (d) of Appendix FM and paragraph 276ADE(1) of the Immigration Rules.

Suitability

For the reasons given above, your application falls for refusal on grounds of suitability in Section S-LTR under paragraph 276ADE(1)(i) of the Immigration Rules because it is not accepted that you meet the requirements of paragraph 276ADE(1)(i) in respect of your suitability and not falling for refusal under section S-LTR 1.2 to S-LTR 2.3. and S- LTR.3.1. to S-LTR.4.4 of Appendix FM.

S-LTR.1.6. The presence of the applicant in the UK is not conducive to the public good because their conduct (including convictions that do not fall within paragraphs S- LTR.1.3. to 1.5.), character, associations, or other reasons, make it undesirable to allow them to remain in the UK.

Immigration Rules.
You are over the age of 18. Consequently, you fail to meet the requirements of paragraph 276ADE(1)(iv) of the Immigration Rules.
You are not aged between 18 and under 25 years. Consequently, you fail to meet the requirements of paragraph 276ADE(1)(v) of the Immigration Rules.
In order to meet the requirements of paragraph 276ADE(1)(vi), an applicant must show that they are aged 18 or above and that there would be very significant obstacles to their integration into the country to which they would have to go if required to leave the UK. It is not accepted that there would be very significant obstacles to your integration into Pakistan if you were required to leave the UK because you have spent the majority of your life living in Pakistan including your formative years. In view of this, it is considered you would have knowledge and understanding of the languages, customs, and cultures which exist there. Furthermore, it is noted that you have returned to Pakistan on several occasions since your initial arrival and that your parents reside there. It is therefore evident that you continue to have ties to your country of nationality. Moreover, it is open to you to maintain ties with friends in the UK via modern means of communication.
Consequently, you fail to meet the requirements of paragraph 276ADE(1)(vi) of the Immigration Rules

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:25 am

muhammadaqib wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:02 pm
went in court need find success in march 2021
Can you clarify what happened in court?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

muhammadaqib
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by muhammadaqib » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:16 pm

*Didnot find any sucess

muhammadaqib
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by muhammadaqib » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:59 pm

can anyone help me