ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Swv- Change of employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

DRaj
Newly Registered

Swv- Change of employer

Post by DRaj » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:31 pm

Hi,
I am wondering if anybody would help me out.

My current visa duration is Feb 2022 to Jan 2024, but I'm changing employer from Oct 1st 2022. So I am trying to explain my current employer about IHS refund, but I don't find any link where it says about ihs refund for switching employers and on what basis would it be calculated?
Also, is there any problem if my current employer updates in their SMS to stop the sponsorship even after I get visa from new employer?

Could somebody help me with this please?

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: Swv- Change of employer

Post by lolo2 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:15 am

Refunds
You’ll get a partial IHS refund if your visa application’s successful but:

- you get less time on your visa than you asked for
- any dependants on your visa application are refused

If you are due a full or partial refund for these reasons, you do not have to do anything to get it. It will be automatically paid to the account or card you paid with.
DRaj wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:31 pm
Also, is there any problem if my current employer updates in their SMS to stop the sponsorship even after I get visa from new employer?
Once you get a confirmation of your new application being successful, your current leave will no longer be valid.