ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submitting Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rahulren1234
Newly Registered
India

Submitting Documents

Post by rahulren1234 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:16 pm

Hello my wife have submitted the spouse visa application from India along with all the supporting documents including sponsor/husband (which is me) through VFS in India. Today she received an email acknowledgement like below , would anyone please confirm if I have to submit my documents in UK ? Or because its already submitted by my wife its OK.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Submitting Documents

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:35 pm

rahulren1234 wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:16 pm
Hello my wife have submitted the spouse visa application from India along with all the supporting documents including sponsor/husband (which is me) through VFS in India. Today she received an email acknowledgement like below , would anyone please confirm if I have to submit my documents in UK ? Or because its already submitted by my wife its OK.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below
Since you have submitted yours it does not apply to you.

rahulren1234
Newly Registered
India

Post by rahulren1234 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:01 pm

Hello thanks for your reply, I thought so but just wanted to confirm if I (sponsor in uk) have to submit my documents in uk by myself or not since that email is talking about submitting documents in uk, though all the documents are submitted including mine through VFS in India.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:40 pm

rahulren1234 wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:01 pm
Hello thanks for your reply, I thought so but just wanted to confirm if I (sponsor in uk) have to submit my documents in uk by myself or not since that email is talking about submitting documents in uk, though all the documents are submitted including mine through VFS in India.
No, you do not have to take any further action if all requires documents as sponsor or in support of her application already done.

abaya_warrior
Newly Registered

Post by abaya_warrior » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:48 am

Please do let me know when the answer arrives as I am planning to submit my spouse visa soon and have been hearing that they are delays from the UK in granting visas