ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependents extension while main applicant ILR pending application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mehfuzpatel

Dependents extension while main applicant ILR pending application

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:41 pm

Hi Mods

I have my ILR 3 year accelerated application pending with ukvi, I am now applying for my dependents while my application of ILR still in progress. I have few queries while I am filling the application.

1. While paying for their IHS, its asking for my visa route and visa type, what should I select, its giving few options. And when I click on Tier1 then its asking me whether initial or extension but not giving option for ILR

I am confused.

Can You please help

Mehfuzpatel

Re: Dependents extension while main applicant ILR pending application

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:12 pm

Hi,

I tried and submitted by selecting my details as initial visa and the IHS came to 0 and it did not allow me to change also. What should I do now? I hope they send me email to Pay IHS.

Is ther any way I can contact them? Or should I leave as it is?

Please reply if You can .. Thanks

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:06 pm

For IHS you should have put a date 3 years in the future to get the correct amount.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:22 pm

Thanks for Your reply.

Just to let You know, the dependents have been in country for 3 yrs and they will qualify for ILR in 2 yesrs. So should Inhave put 2 years in future? Or 3 years?

But now as I have made a mistake, any way to rectify or should I wait for email to pay IHS or any other way can contact them?

Please throw some light if You can.

Really appreciate the help.

Kind Regards
Mehfu,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:36 pm

Her PBS Dependent extension will be for 3 years as stated in the immigration rules. There is no ukvi discretion on this and you cannot choose a lesser period that suits you.

Hopefully you will be contacted to pay the ihs. If your ilr fails, her extension will also fail. She will also only have her application processed after your ilr if approved.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:05 pm

Thanks for all info. This was very quick reply. Really appreciate.

Its been a while for my application, and I had no choice but to apply for my wife's extension as her visa is till 25th of September.

My application date was 20th June 2022 and biometric on 6th July.

I might try to get a priority slot for the dependents if available. I do understand that they will decide my application first. But as I have medical emergency, I am going to out the documents in her file so hopefully they decide if anything can be done. I might end up paying for no reason but worth a try.

Is there a priority slot if I try at 1 am?

CR001. Thanks a lot once again.

Also, on a lighter note, all the mods should may be once in a year arrange an open question in a hall or something, obviously chargeable but it would be great to know and meet You folks personally

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:24 pm

Paying for priority for her extension is pointless as it won't speed up your ilr application

Remember, only once your application is approved will ukvi even start looking at her application for processing.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:27 pm

@CR001
Thanks for Your reply. Really appreciate Your help.

As I have not submitted my application and paid, is it okay if I make one more application and rectify the mistake of entering the correct date to get correct IHS fees?

And if Yes, during the IHS payment, they ask for main applicant's visa route and visa type, what should I select as my ILR application is pending.

Please advise. Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:17 pm

@mcnarth, @CR001

Can You please help?

As I have made an error stated above, can I make a new application?

Thanks in advance. Really appreciate.

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:24 pm
Paying for priority for her extension is pointless as it won't speed up your ilr application

Remember, only once your application is approved will ukvi even start looking at her application for processing.
Hi CR001,

As I have only few days left to submit the application, sorry to disturb You again and again. Can You please let me know if I can make anew application as I have not submitted the application where I have guven wrong date and IHS came to zero

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:27 am

Hi Mods

@Marcnath, @Zimba @CR001

Please help on the above topic. I am in desperate need to submit application asap.

Please help

Thanks
Kind Regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:54 pm

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:27 pm
@CR001
Thanks for Your reply. Really appreciate Your help.

As I have not submitted my application and paid, is it okay if I make one more application and rectify the mistake of entering the correct date to get correct IHS fees?

And if Yes, during the IHS payment, they ask for main applicant's visa route and visa type, what should I select as my ILR application is pending.

Please advise. Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards
Mehfuz
I can't see any reason why you can't make a new application since you have not submitted the earlier one.

You visa route is Tier 1 entrepreneur until your ILR is approved
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:46 pm

Hi
I have applied for set (o) ILR 3 years accelerated t1 entrepreneur route on 20th June 2022. Gave biometric on 6th July.

My wife applied on 16th sep for an extention while my application still being considered.
I have not received my decision yet.

Atlas emailed my wife to pay IHS today as it showed zero when she submitted. I have paid her IHS today.

How do I inform homeoffice that I have made payment? Shall I reply to the email.

Also, does the request for IHS payment means that they have started looking into main applicant file?

Please help if You can.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:02 pm

Hi Mods,

@marcnath, @zimba @CR.. can You please help on the above query sir?

Thanks

Kind Regards

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:29 pm

@CR001, can You please help on the above query

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:26 am

@zimba

Please please help if You can

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Hi Mods.

Please help on the query above. I have tried many times sir

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:48 pm

Sorry for jumping in

Did you show any maintenance for your wife’s extension if yes then how much required??

As per my experience ILR normally takes about 6 months but these days HO giving priority to Ukrainian people so expect more delay and secondly they will decide your application first as she is dependent on you. There’s no chance of considering your wife’s application first.

Mehfuzpatel

Urgent documents requested by home office

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Hi Mods

I have received below email toady after 8 months.

We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:

“50. If the applicant is required to score points for job creation in Table 5 or Table 6, they must provide all of the following specified documents:

(c) confirmation of the employment start date, job title, job description, hours paid per pay period and the hourly rate for each settled worker relied upon, including any changes to the same and the dates of those changes;”

Please provide your employees job descriptions and also their hours worked each pay period.

If we do not receive anything within 10 days we will make a decision on the information we already have.

my query is that we have already submitted everything at the application time. Do I resubmit everything?

Also, if anyone share their experience, please let us know.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

marcnath

Re: Urgent documents requested by home office

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:26 pm

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:05 pm
Hi Mods

I have received below email toady after 8 months.

We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:

“50. If the applicant is required to score points for job creation in Table 5 or Table 6, they must provide all of the following specified documents:

(c) confirmation of the employment start date, job title, job description, hours paid per pay period and the hourly rate for each settled worker relied upon, including any changes to the same and the dates of those changes;”

Please provide your employees job descriptions and also their hours worked each pay period.

If we do not receive anything within 10 days we will make a decision on the information we already have.

my query is that we have already submitted everything at the application time. Do I resubmit everything?

Also, if anyone share their experience, please let us know.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Mehfuz
They have asked for specific information. I suspect that you may have missed some of that information or it was not clear.

You do not need to submit everything again. Just the questions they have asked. Most of the information must have been in the job creation table in the application form.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:43 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thank You for Your quick response.
I did not provide description of the job. Otherwise everything else is in the table. The table did not have job description requested so I missed that.

According to ur observation, they are asking specific info. Do you think I should focus on the below two lines from the emai.

"Please provide your employees job descriptions and also their hours worked each pay period."

Thanks a lot. Really Really appreciate your help.

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:45 am

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:43 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thank You for Your quick response.
I did not provide description of the job. Otherwise everything else is in the table. The table did not have job description requested so I missed that.

According to ur observation, they are asking specific info. Do you think I should focus on the below two lines from the emai.

"Please provide your employees job descriptions and also their hours worked each pay period."

Thanks a lot. Really Really appreciate your help.

Kind Regards
Mehfuz
Yes

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Thanks a lot @Marcnath.

One query is that, the company was shut for 2 weeks Christmas holidays. So hours worked were 80 hours and holidays paid were 80 odd hours in 4 weeks. I hope its not going to be a problem.

How many hours should I mention in this example?

Really appreciate ur help.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:07 am

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:44 pm
Thanks a lot @Marcnath.

One query is that, the company was shut for 2 weeks Christmas holidays. So hours worked were 80 hours and holidays paid were 80 odd hours in 4 weeks. I hope its not going to be a problem.

How many hours should I mention in this example?

Really appreciate ur help.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Mehfuz
If you have paid for 160 hours, you should mention 160 hours

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:51 am

Thanks a lot @Marcnath.

Yes, I did pay for the whole 160 hours. And I have just sent them what they requested.

Thanks a lot guys.. this forum is tremendously helpful.

Kind Regards
Mehfuz