ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confusing Tech Nation application form

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RowanDrive
Newly Registered
Lebanon

confusing Tech Nation application form

Post by RowanDrive » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:26 pm

Hi all

I am filling the form and it feels like it needs significant improvement. I have few questions:

- Where do I add the personal statement? The guidance states that 'The Personal Statement must be submitted using the Tech Nation form and not uploaded as a separate document". However, there seems to be no place to submit it in the form! There is only a question "What is the main reason you have chosen to apply for the route of 'Exceptional Talent' (rather than Exceptional Promise)?". The answer should be in a box under which "This value must be between and 50 words." is written. So I am confused.

- The form asks to choose 2 out of 4 optional criteria, but allows all 4 to be chosen, but then later it asks for the list of document names under each of the 2 criteria. If I choose three, which list of documents count as for which criteria? It would have been useful if only 2 can be chosen.

clearly this website was put up very quickly and needs a lot of improvement in terms of correctness and UX.

RowanDrive
Newly Registered
Lebanon

Re: confusing Tech Nation application form

Post by RowanDrive » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:44 pm

Actually turns out I missed the personal statement section. So never mind!