ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial question on uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bridget1
Newly Registered
Ghana

Financial question on uk spouse visa

Post by Bridget1 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:00 pm

Hi everyone, please I need help regarding this.
My hubby and I got married legally in July and wish to apply early next year. The issue is, he came to our home country in June and will be returning in January (most probably) because we are newly married and want to spend more time together. He however was asked by his employer to have site planning in our country as they want to extend the company. He receives his full salary above £18600 straight into his account . As he would go back to uk in Jan, we wish to apply around February or March but I’m scared we might get refused since he wasn’t physically working in uk although he earned all those amount and has the payslips and bank statements.
Please advice

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Financial question on uk spouse visa

Post by TODMATT » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:04 pm

Bridget1 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:00 pm
Hi everyone, please I need help regarding this.
My hubby and I got married legally in July and wish to apply early next year. The issue is, he came to our home country in June and will be returning in January (most probably) because we are newly married and want to spend more time together. He however was asked by his employer to have site planning in our country as they want to extend the company. He receives his full salary above £18600 straight into his account . As he would go back to uk in Jan, we wish to apply around February or March but I’m scared we might get refused since he wasn’t physically working in uk although he earned all those amount and has the payslips and bank statements.
Please advice
He doesn’t have to be physically working as some people work remotely and as long as he’s getting paid his income as normal.

You are just overthinking.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Bridget1
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: Financial question on uk spouse visa

Post by Bridget1 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:11 pm

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate this