ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa mother in law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

b41

Visit visa mother in law

Post by b41 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m planning on applying for a short term visit visa for my mother in law. I will sponsor her and pay for the flights and any other costs involved.

The problem I have is there is nothing in her name such as land, property etc. She has a bank account but no income and no money in her account as she lives with her two sons who are both married with kids and they provide everything for her.

Will this be a cause for rejection?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Visit visa mother in law

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:27 pm

b41 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm
Hi everyone,

I’m planning on applying for a short term visit visa for my mother in law. I will sponsor her and pay for the flights and any other costs involved.

The problem I have is there is nothing in her name such as land, property etc. She has a bank account but no income and no money in her account as she lives with her two sons who are both married with kids and they provide everything for her.

She need to convince ECO that she will return to home country on or before end of visa validity. Contemporaneous evidence required to show strong ties to country of origin.

b41

Re: Visit visa mother in law

Post by b41 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:07 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:27 pm
[quote=b41 post_id=2089912 time=<a href="tel:1663703102">1663703102</a> user_id=118429]
Hi everyone,

She need to convince ECO that she will return to home country on or before end of visa validity. Contemporaneous evidence required to show strong ties to country of origin.
[/quote]

What can she show apart from her 2 sons that she lives with?