ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NTL application appointment deadline from application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kumo88
Newly Registered
Japan

NTL application appointment deadline from application

Post by kumo88 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:46 am

Hello

I have submitted an application to transfer my ILR (pre-BRP time) to BRP NTL some time ago. I have got an account with UKVCAS but when I logged back into UKVI application page it said "Attend an appointment to provide your documents and biometrics by XX October 2022" which I haven't realised at the time as lots of family stuff has been happening since. But I cannot find free appointment before this time.

I have also read if I want to make a change to my application I need to make a fresh application. Does this mean I can also make a fresh application so that I can get a new timeframe?

Please let me know what you think.
Thank you for your help.

kumo88
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: NTL application appointment deadline from application

Post by kumo88 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:48 pm

Just to update, I managed to speak to UKVI helpline (after some usual wait) and I was told as long as I make a booking before this date it will be fine - even the actual meeting date is later than this. She also told me that I don't need to make a new application just to have more time.

I hope this is the case and hopefully it goes smoothly. With anything with UK visas I carry a level of anxiety though...