ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delete my original name or posts

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

europe2022
Newly Registered

Delete my original name or posts

Post by europe2022 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:27 pm

Hi
Under the GDPR Law to delete my Original name and any posts related to it from this forum.
This is a very request as this Forum does not have the right to keep information linked to my original name on the forum.
I am not concerned about the posts or the information within the posts but the Name should be removed under the GDPR law.
Please get back to me in messages for the Name change Or Identity change of the posts as that reveals my Identity on the internet.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Delete my original name or posts

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:33 pm

You just registered this username today and made one single post. How on earth are we suppose to guess what you are referring to as you have no posts!!

You also don't have access to private messaging either.

You do realise this forum is not hosted or based in the UK??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

europe2022
Newly Registered

Post by europe2022 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:06 am

sorry for the confusion but i cannot be posting those Usernames or Names here as it would again make a public post with those Usernames or Names.
I did send once an email to this forum from the Contact Us : Contact a Board Administrator , but have not been replied Anything.
The GDPR law applies to UK/Europe I suppose , all in all the purpose is my privacy being breached in certain posts hence want the help from the Administration of this forum.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:13 am

The moderators don't have access to the email system you sent an email to. The administrator also does not deal with these types of requests either. It is the moderators that do.

Without any further information or details, we won't be able to help you unfortunately.

May I remind you that it is you who chose to register and post on a public forum, so any breaches are not the forums fault.

announcements/posts-will-not-be-deleted-t199657.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

europe2022
Newly Registered

Post by europe2022 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:38 pm

Hi
I am giving further information here, when you search my name this particular post comes up and is related to this website.
KIndly when you delete the Original name or that particular thread , also delete this thread as i am writing down my Original name here.
This is the post that comes up
comments-about-discussion-board/usernam ... 54239.html

this post is by a pet name , and there is another pet name in the post as well. My Original name is
hina riaz rai and the search shows this thread , as well as a clear reference to the pet names making it very clear that all the posts and usernames are related.

please delete this thread and that particular thread because these both now contain my original name and this is not good for me for a number of reasons.