ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker Visa (Priority Service) - IT issue!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

badri
Newly Registered
India

Skilled Worker Visa (Priority Service) - IT issue!!!

Post by badri » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:06 pm

Hi Team,

I have attended biometrics at Croydon (UK) on 19th July Skilled Worker and Priority Visa mode.

So far I have not received any response on the status. My immigration consultant enquired home office/UKVI and told me that there is an IT issue from their side and hence the delay.

Can anyone let me know if anyone facing the same issue?

Also, I am unable to contact home office/ UKVI via phone as it is taking me to automatic voice and disconnecting. Can anyone suggest how to contact home office UKVI about my application?

Thank you..

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Skilled Worker Visa (Priority Service) - IT issue!!!

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:34 am

badri wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:06 pm
Hi Team,

I have attended biometrics at Croydon (UK) on 19th July Skilled Worker and Priority Visa mode.

So far I have not received any response on the status. My immigration consultant enquired home office/UKVI and told me that there is an IT issue from their side and hence the delay.

Also, I am unable to contact home office/ UKVI via phone as it is taking me to automatic voice and disconnecting. Can anyone suggest how to contact home office UKVI about my application?

Thank you..
You already got a feedback through your immigration consultant. Further contact doesn't speed it up even as it is a priority application. Exercise a little patience IMHO

badri
Newly Registered
India

Post by badri » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:27 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:34 am
badri wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:06 pm
Hi Team,

Thank you..
You already got a feedback through your immigration consultant. Further contact doesn't speed it up even as it is a priority application. Exercise a little patience IMHO
Yes.. I will wait. Yesterday, my immigration consultant told that they made a complaint to home office about my application. I will wait and see if any response next week.. Thank you...

badri
Newly Registered
India

Post by badri » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:12 pm

I have received decision on 11/10/2022 and BRPs on 12/10/2022

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:49 pm

badri wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:12 pm
I have received decision on 11/10/2022 and BRPs on 12/10/2022
Congratulations