ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Indefinite leave to remain

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Absami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

PCNs/FPNs disclosure for ILR

Post by Absami » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:24 pm

Hello,

If all paid in a timely manner, are below penalties (PCNs/FPNs) required to be disclosed in ILR application;

- Parking
- Stopping vehicle in junction box
- turning vehicle right on no right turn
- cigarette butt littering
- driving in pedestrian zone

Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: PCNs/FPNs disclosure for ILR

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:40 pm

Only convictions matter however the rules allow the caseworker to refuse your ILR if you have a pattern of offending like multiple FPNs in a short period.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:40 pm

@Zimba, please dont mislead people. case worker cant refuse ILR just because there are multiple tickets within small time span. Can you tell us which section of homeoffice guidelines mentions this?

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:04 am

garrick wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:40 pm
@Zimba, please dont mislead people. case worker cant refuse ILR just because there are multiple tickets within small time span. Can you tell us which section of homeoffice guidelines mentions this?
Pedal down on your words. Do your own research before you throw allegations on people. MISLEADING is a strong word.
Don't forget that these guys have been here much longer than you and I. In that period of time, they have seen the good, the bad and the in-between!
Fines
A fine counts as a criminal conviction and forms part of someone’s criminal record.
Fines must be declared and may result in refusal of cancellation.
If an applicant has received multiple fines or one or more fines alongside other noncustodial sentences, particularly over a short period of time, you must also consider
if it is appropriate to refuse on the grounds that they are a persistent offender.
Fixed penalty notices, penalty charge notices and penalty
notices for disorder
Fixed penalty notices, penalty charge notices and penalty notices for disorder are
imposed by the police or other authorised enforcement officers for traffic rule,
environmental and civil violations. They enable the criminal justice system to dispose
of certain minor offences without the need for a person to attend court, and do not
form part of a person’s criminal record.
A fixed penalty notice will not normally result in refusal unless the person has failed
to pay or has unsuccessfully challenged the notice and there were subsequent
criminal proceedings resulting in a conviction. In such instances, they should be
treated in line with the sentence imposed by the court.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:34 am

garrick wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:40 pm
The criminality thresholds for visa/ILR is defined in the immigration rules. There is a whole guide on this: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... riminality

In a nutshell, the rules allow the caseworker to refuse your ILR under discretionary refusal (for example if you are a persistent offender). If you however end up with a recordable offence in the last 24 months, the refusal is then mandatory. I suggest reading the guide above.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:34 pm

@tictack, before asking me, have you done enough research? Please read out details section wise what you have pasted and you will see facts. Dont just refuse others comments like this. I am part of this forum since last 8 years and know more than you about immigration rules.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:44 pm

garrick wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:34 pm
@tictack, before asking me, have you done enough research? Please read out details section wise what you have pasted and you will see facts. Dont just refuse others comments like this. I am part of this forum since last 8 years and know more than you about immigration rules.
Cor blimey!! I do hope you get a medal for that.

Not sure what you're reading as you've not put any quotes out to dispel what has been said already. Back it up with quotes and not just 200 years of reading the forum. :lol:
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:01 pm

looks like you are ignoring my quotes and just replying to me with comments suits you better. Anyways, I dont want to waste my time. I know you will now use your admin power to ban me so waiting for that!!