ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query Regarding Supporting Documents !!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Harveykhamb16

Sponsorship For Fiancee from India !!!

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:05 pm

Hi All

I am Sponsoring my Fiancee from India.We have Wedding date booked alraedy in Register office for next Year here in The UK.I need to know what exactly should I write in Sponsorship. I know what to write in Visit Visa Sponsorship but I dont know what to write in fiancee Sponsorship. Solictors are asking too much Money to make one. Anybody out there please share some Ideas?

Harvey

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Sponsorship For Fiancee from India !!!

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:59 am

Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:05 pm
Hi All

I am Sponsoring my Fiancee from India.We have Wedding date booked alraedy in Register office for next Year here in The UK.I need to know what exactly should I write in Sponsorship. I know what to write in Visit Visa Sponsorship but I dont know what to write in fiancee Sponsorship. Solictors are asking too much Money to make one. Anybody out there please share some Ideas?

Harvey
Outline your plans and preparations for and towards the wedding, show the enquiries and correspondence had with registry and that date is booked include such evidence. State plans you have post wedding towards switch from fiancee visa to spouse visa

Harveykhamb16

Query Regarding Supporting Documents !!!

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:53 am

Dear All

Am getting engaged in 2 weeks in India and will apply for my Fiancee Visa after 4 weeks time and I have all the Supporting Documents.I have My Job Letter which will be 5 weeks Old by the time my Fiancee goes for her Biometrics with VFS Delhi...So my Question is Do I need another Job Letter as it will be 5 weeks old at that time OR same is OK?

Many Thanks in Advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Query Regarding Supporting Documents !!!

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:55 am

Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:53 am
Dear All

Am getting engaged in 2 weeks in India and will apply for my Fiancee Visa after 4 weeks time and I have all the Supporting Documents.I have My Job Letter which will be 5 weeks Old by the time my Fiancee goes for her Biometrics with VFS Delhi...So my Question is Do I need another Job Letter as it will be 5 weeks old at that time OR same is OK?

Many Thanks in Advance.
Your supporting documents cannot be older than 28 days on the date of application, which is the date you submit and pay online and NOT the biometrics appointment date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Harveykhamb16

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:59 am

Many Thanks Dear .We will do the Application within 28 days of Supporting documents issued But we will not Uploading the documents Ourself .We will get help at VFS to do that for us at the time of Biometrics.By that time Documents will be 5 weeks old.Is that still ok?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:25 am

Date of application is the date you submit and pay online and that is the date that is relevant to the supporting documents. The biometric appointment is irrelevant to this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.