ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parental Responsibility

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SBASCO4
Mood:
Pakistan

Parental Responsibility

Post by SBASCO4 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 am

Hello Guys, I made BC application for my Son and in documents checklist they asked for Proof of Parental responsibility so I m confuse how to proof that or which documents to provide for that. can anyone share your experience or advice about that. Thank you

contorted_svy
Diamond Member
Italy

Re: Parental Responsibility

Post by contorted_svy » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:14 am

Do you have a birth certificate for your son with your name on it? That should do...
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:59 am

SBASCO4 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 am
Hello Guys, I made BC application for my Son and in documents checklist they asked for Proof of Parental responsibility so I m confuse how to proof that or which documents to provide for that. can anyone share your experience or advice about that. Thank you
If child was born in the UK it's normally the full birth certificate issued by the council registrar.
Otherwise you could provide an informal statement of consent. See here for a proforma used by another member: british-citizenship/mn1-for-child-requi ... l#p1969288
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

SBASCO4
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by SBASCO4 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:03 am

That' perfect child is born in uk and I have full brith certificate. thank you very much guys for clearing this